Brother DCP-j752dw Driver Download-The DCP-J562dw is the beginning in Bro's new variety of inkjet multifunction peripherals (MFPs), which the business states is its most portable A4 schedule yet. There's not much that's entry level regarding its headline requirements, that includes automatic duplex (double-sided) printing, wireless networking and a colour touchscreen. Dig a little further, nonetheless, and you'll observe unpromising ISO print rates of simply 5.6 ppm in mono, and also 2.7 ppm in colour.
The wise, black and white instance has actually rounded ends as well as a level topped, single-sheet, flatbed scanner. The front panel has a flip-down cover at the left-hand end, revealing a USB outlet, together with SD and also MemoryStick card slots. At the right-hand end an additional cover hides the 4, single-colour ink cartridges, available in standard and high-yield versions.
Between these 2 is a pull-up control board, with a 68mm touchscreen and 3 lit up touch switches. The touchscreen's surprisingly receptive for an affordable maker as well as the buttons are very easy to use, also.
The single front paper tray loads paper in landscape orientation-- one method Bro maintains the footprint of the printer tiny-- although the hinged cover makes it a fiddly, two-handed work to replace paper or swap in between A4 and also picture spaces.
A 2nd, single-sheet feed folds out from the back of the printer, and also this is where you could fill a sheet for A3 print.
The primary USB link rests underneath the scanner area, which hinges upwards to reach it. Many will certainly utilize the wireless link, however, as this opens up the machine to a wireless network, direct printing from Wi-Fi Direct or AirPrint, as well as remote print with Google Cloud Print.
Brother DCP-j752dw Printer Specification
- Technology Piezo inkjet
- Maximum print resolution 6,000x1,200dpi
- Maximum optical scan resolution (output bit depth) 1,200x2,400dpi (24-bit)
- Number of colours (cartridges) 4 (4)
- Maximum number of colours (cartridges) 4 (4)
- Quoted photo durability (source) Not stated
- Standard interfaces USB, 802.11b/g/n wireless
- Optional interfaces None
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 151x400x351mm
- Weight 7.2kg
- Duty cycle (pages per month) Not stated
- Maximum paper size A4/legal
- Maximum paper weight 300gsm
- Standard paper trays (capacity) 3 (121)
- Maximum paper trays (capacity) 3 (121)
- Duplex Yes
- 35 N/A
- Borderless printing A4
- Direct (PC-less) printing No
- Memory card support None
- Supported operating systems Windows XP or later, Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later, Android, iOS
- Other features 6.8cm colour touchscreen
- Warranty One year RTB
- Price £85 inc VAT
- Consumable parts and prices LC223 black (£13), cyan, magenta and yellow (£9 each), 550 pages each (ISO/IEC 24712)
- Quoted life of supplied black cartridge(s) 260 pages (ISO/IEC 24712)
- Quoted life of supplied colour cartridge(s) 260 pages (ISO/IEC 24712)
- Cost per ISO/IEC 24712 A4 page inc VAT 7.0p
- Cost per ISO/IEC 24712 A4 page inc VAT (colour part) 4.7p
- Cost per ISO/IEC 24712 A4 page inc VAT (mono part) 2.4p
- Supplier www.ebuyer.com
- Details www.brother.co.uk
- Part code DCPJ562DWZU1
How to install the driver for Brother DCP-j752dw
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Brother DCP-j752dw. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
|Brother DCP-J752DW Driver Download For Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit)||Download|
|Brother DCP-J752DW Driver Download For Windows8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista (64-bit)||Download|
|Brother DCP-J752DW Driver Download For Mac OS X (v10.10) Yosemite||Download|
|Brother DCP-J752DW Driver Download For Mac OS X (v10.9) Mavericks||Download|
|Brother DCP-J752DW Driver Download For Mac OS X (v10.8-10.7-10.6)||Download|
Before you install the Brother DCP-j752dw Driver, please examine the needs of your computer system and also laptop. If any kind of sort of problems or recommendations. Please allow us understand