Canon CanoScan 8400F Driver -For particular things, a DRIVER is essential to allow the CONNECTION in between your item along with a COMPUTER system. On this tab, you will certainly find the relevant drivers for your ITEM or in the absence of any type of kind of drivers, a description of your thing's compatibility with each running system.
Device type: Scanner
Date added: 09 Jan 2007
OS: Mac OS X / Windows 2000 / Windows 7 / Windows 7 64 bit / Windows 98 / Windows ME / Windows Vista / Windows Vista 64 bit / Windows XP / Windows XP 64 bit
|canoscan 8400f Scan Gear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6||Download|
|canoscan 8400f ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp (64-bit)||Download|
|canoscan 8400f ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit)||Download|
|canoscan 8400f Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||Download|
|CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5||Download|
|CanoScan Toolbox Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit)||Download|
|canoscan 8400f Deldrv Windows XP (64-bit)||Download|
|Deldrv Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit)||Download|
|CanoScan 8400F - Quick Start Guide||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon CanoScan 8400F:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon CanoScan 8400F in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.