Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Review and Specs-The Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 is just one of the smallest flatbed scanners I have actually ever before evaluated. Don't be deceived by its size, though; the LiDE 210 supplies a great deal of capability and convenience in a small footprint-- as well as with a little price too. It really feels a bit fragile therefore I was reluctant to put too much pressure on it when trying to scan a hardcover publication (and also the cover just raises an inch or two, so it's not optimum for scanning big items), but it's the very best wager for record scanning.
Flatbed scanners are seldom tiny, graceful things, but Canon has actually turned things around with the CanoScan LiDE 210 flatbed scanner. Measuring 9.9 inches vast by 14.4 inches long and only 1.6 inches high, this scanner doesn't take up excessive area; and if you locate it does, it can also be installed on its side using the consisted of plastic mount.
I'm not specifically certain if that's the ideal way to scan, but it does obtain the scanner out of the way while keeping it nearby. And I had the ability to check single documents without any problems.
The LiDE 210 isn't just little; at under $90, it's also pretty inexpensive. You get a lot of value for your cash with the LiDE 210 as well.
It provides five one-touch scan buttons for features such as check to e-mail or PDF, and a maximum 4800 x 4800 color resolution.
Physical connection couldn't be a lot easier, as the CanoScan LiDE 210 attracts all required power from its USB cable television. Plug that in and also the scanner springtimes to life, checks itself-- make certain you have actually unlocked the check head through the slide button below-- and beings in standby until asked to scan.
Canon's ScanGear software is well made as well as provides 3 standard check settings. In Vehicle Check, it establishes every little thing for you and also checks immediately, revealing the result as a thumbnail. Standard setting enables you to choose destination: screen or print, but the majority of other parameters are still set to car. In sophisticated mode, you can stipulate resolution as well as pick treatments such as descreening as well as dirt elimination.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 210 Color Image Scanner
- Maximum Optical Resolution: 4800 pixels
- Mechanical Resolution: 4800 pixels
- Maximum Scan Area: Letter
- Scanning Options: Reflective
- One-Touch Buttons: Yes
- Flatbed: No
- Automatic Document Feeder: No
- USB or FireWire Interface: USB
- Ethernet Interface: No
CanoScan LiDE 210 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 /
|CanoScan LiDE 210 Scanner Driver mac OS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OSX10.
10/OS X10.9/ OS X10.8/OS X10.7/OSX 10.6/OS X 10.5/
|CanoScan LiDE 210 Scanner Driver Win 10 (32-bit)/10 (64-bit)/
Win 8.1(32-bit)Win 8.1 (64-bit)/8 (32-bit)/8 (64-bit)/7(32-bit)/
Win7 (64-bit)Vista (32-bit)/Vista (64-bit)/XP (32-bit)/
|CanoScan LiDE 210 Scanner Driver (Win XP x64)||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 210 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 210 ICA Driver mac OS 10.12/OS X10.11/OS X10.10/
OS X10.9/OS X 10.8/OS X 10.7
|Quick Menu Win10 (32-bit)/10 (64-bit)/8.1(32-bit)/
Win8.1(64-bit)Win8 (32-bit)/8 (64-bit)/7 (32-bit)/
Win7(64-bit)/WinVista (32-bit)/Vista (64-bit)/
|MP Navigator EX (Win10/10 x64/8.1/8.1x64/8/8 x64/7/7x64/Vista/
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows )||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 210:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan LiDE 210 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.