Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 Specs-Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 driver is the computer software program application called for to use Canon LBP3370 printer on ideal Operating system. Canon LBP3370 driver is available for absolutely free get right here near the bottom level table on this websites article.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 is an expert printing tool which is qualified to give you great-quality grey scale publishing and also motion picture checking really quickly. It is a high-overall efficiency printing tool provides outstanding photo quality for every grey scale & colour picture photos
Nonetheless a superb range of computer will execute great with kw. you could discover a little likelihood that some pc OS is not really suitable for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 drivers. You need to look at the checklist of suitable operating system below merely before getting Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 driver.
- Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex) Yes , Automatic
- Speed Monochrome Up to 26ppm Mono Print
- First Page 6.5 Seconds First page
- Product Group Output A4
- Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Standard Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi Print Enhanced
- Warm Up Time 8 Seconds
- Interface Type(s)USB & Network
- RJ-45 Ports 1 x RJ-45
- USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
- System Specification
- Memory (Maximum) 64MB RAM
- Operating Systems SupportedWindows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Handling Input 1 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Paper Handling Standard Output 125 Sheets
- Paper SizeA4, A5 , B5, Letter and Legal , (Max.) A4/Legal
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum) 2
- Sheet Weight 60 to 163g/Sq m
- Special Media Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Index card, Envelope
- Barcode 8714574514802
- Monthly Duty Cycle 15k Pages Per Month
- Mono or Colour Printer Mono
- Technology Laser Printer
- Dimensions 39.97cm (W) x 37.86cm (D) x 26.7cm (H) - Weight 12.2kg
- Environmental Operating Temperature 10 to 32.5C - Humidity 20 to 80%
- Noise Level 55dbA
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes 403W / 9W / 5W
- Product Summary Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 A4 Mono Laser Printer
- Product Type A4 Laser Printer
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
- Printer Languages PCL5, PCL6
- In The Box Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 printer, AC Cable (UK),CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals),Setup Guide, Black Toner Cartridge-3000 pages
- Management NetSpot Device Installer, Remote User Interface (RUI)
Cannon i-SENSYS LBP3370 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
|Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|UFRII Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/ Server 2016 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon UFR II/ UFRII LT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.6]||Download|
|Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver For macOS X [10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||Download|
|UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||Download|
|CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]||Download|
|Canon UFR II Printer Driver for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8]||Download|
|NetSpot Device Installer for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.4/10.5]||Download|
|Object Generator For OS/400||Download|
|SQue Driver (X11 Motif) For Unix||Download|
|SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix||Download|
|CQue TGZ Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|CQue RPM Driver For Linux [64-bit]||Download|
|CQue DEB Driver For Linux [64-bit]||Download|
|UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP3370 User Guides||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Cannon i-SENSYS LBP3370:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Cannon i-SENSYS LBP3370 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.