Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Full driver & Software (Windows, Mac OS X) Windows Vista/XP, Windows 2000/Server 2003 and also Mac OS X v10.3.9 or 10.5.driver printer Canon CAPT easy to use could additionally provide you to take pleasure in a simple operation, and also printer status Windows offer simple printer control-provide quality color output when after printing.canon LBP5050n Laser Printers with network all set colour laser printer provides top quality and assist the loads of tiny or office jobs. Printing simple, fast to share and easy installment i-SENSYS LBP5050N when you connect on the network, only with the automatic IP setup (point and also print) installation process. Appreciate excellent quality printing full color high quality create maximum print high quality Up to 9600 x 600 dpi-Automatic Picture Refinement offers the outcomes of your work with gorgeous shade and also quality of images, graphics and also crisp text.
Specs Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n
- Print technology Laser
- Connections Ethernet
- Maximum paper size A4
- Memory card slot No
- Print colour Colour
- Number of colours including black 4 colour
- Colour print speed 8 colour prints per minute
- Black and white print speed 12 B&W prints per minute
- Vertical print resolution 600 Pixels
- Horizontal print resolution 9600 Pixels
- Height in cm 26.2cm high
- Width in cm 40.1cm wide
- Depth in cm 45.2cm deep
- Borderless printing No
- Postscript No
- Release date 22 Oct 2008
Cannon i-SENSYS LBP5050n Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
|LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver For [Win 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||Download|
|LBP5050/5050N CAPT Printer Driver For [Win 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||Download|
|Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||Download|
|Canon CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050n User Guide||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows )||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (windows)||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Cannon i-SENSYS LBP5050n:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Cannon i-SENSYS LBP5050n in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.