Connection extends to a common USB port at the back, however the printer can be networked with an optional 10/100 Ethernet NB-C2 print web server, which will certainly establish you back around ₤ 105. You can additionally include a second, 250-sheet feeder tray underneath. The toner cartridges are quickly available, as the entire front cover swings down.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP5100 Printer SpecificationPrinter
- The maximum size: A4;
- Automatic two-sided printing: Yes;
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 9600×600 dpi;
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 9600×600 dpi;
- Print speed: 12 pages/minute (b/w A4), 10 pages/minute (color, A4);
- First page out: 20 c (b/w), 20 c (color);
- Interfaces: USB 2.0;
- Fonts And Control Languages
- PostScript support: no;
- The amount of memory: 16 MB;
- Paper Feed: 250 sheet. (Standard);
- Paper output: 125 sheets. (Standard);
- Paper weight: 60-216 g/m2;
- Printing on: card stock, transparencies, labels, photo paper, glossy paper, envelopes, matte paper;
- OS Support: Windows, Linux, Mac OS;
- Power consumption (in operation): 256 Tues;
- Power consumption (standby): 14 W;
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 407x395x365 mm;
- Weight: 18 kg;
Cannon i-SENSYS LBP5100 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
|LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver ForWin 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver ForWin 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]||Download|
|LBP5100 NetSpot Device Installer For [Wind 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||Download|
|LBP5100 Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||Download|
|LBP5100 NetSpot Device Installer For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||Download|
|LBP5100 CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|LBP5100 User Guides||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Cannon i-SENSYS LBP5100 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Cannon i-SENSYS LBP5100 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.