Paper feeds from a 125-sheet multifunction tray via the printer as well as into its top cover. I feel, as I performed with the HP Shade LaserJet 2820, that it's a cheapskate technique not to include an internal paper tray as requirement. To have to keep the front open as well as the paper revealed to the components makes the printer unpleasant to make use of. An optional 250-sheet interior paper tray can be fitted under the printer as a neater option.
A solitary blue LED on the top cover lights up when the printer is activated as well as a collection of three red LEDs suggest different error problems. At the back is a USB 2.0 outlet, the only connection in the common printer, though a network card is another option.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Chauffeur is the computer system software program application needed to use Canon LBP5200 printer on appropriate Operating system. Canon LBP5200 driver is accessible for entirely free get right below near the bottom level table on this websites article.
Canon LBP5200 Specifications
- Print technology Laser
- Maximum paper size A4
- Memory card slot No
- Print colour Colour
- Number of colours including black 4 colour
- Colour print speed 4 colour prints per minute
- Black and white print speed 19 B&W prints per minute
- Vertical print resolution 9600 Pixels
- Horizontal print resolution 600 Pixels
- Borderless printing No
- Postscript No
- Release date 27 Apr 2005
Cannon i-SENSYS LBP5200 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
|LBP5200 CAPT Printer Driver For [Win7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|LBP5200 Printer Driver For [Win 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000 [32-bit]||Download|
|LBP5200 NetSpot Device Installer For [Win 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]||Download|
|LBP5200 Printer Driver For Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5||Download|
|LBP5200 NetSpot Device Installer For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5||Download|
|LBP5200 Laser User Guide For Windows 2000/Me/XP||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Cannon i-SENSYS LBP5200 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Cannon i-SENSYS LBP5200 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.