The high-capacity black ink cartridges that can publish up to 800 pages each unique refill, also indicates that more time invested in the task as well as end up being productive.Also important is the use of E600 technology Canon FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design) to create droplets tiny ink as tiny as 2pl for the very best top quality photos and photographs. With a crossbreed system that integrates well with black pigment dye shade, customers could be guaranteed of an attractive shade gradation as well as crisp letters for both images and also records. Incorporated with Chromalife 100, individuals will certainly ensure stunning photos that can last approximately 100 years under appropriate storage space conditions.
Additionally essential is making use of this modern technology E600 PENALTY (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design) to develop tiny ink droplets as tiny as 2pl for the best top quality images and photos. Hybrid systems that incorporate with both dye color with black pigment, users could be ensured of a stunning color gradation and also sharp letters for both images as well as records. Combined with Chromalife 100, users will ensure gorgeous images that could last up to 100 years under correct storage space problems.
Canon PIXMA E600 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
|E600 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|E600 series XPS Printer Driver (Win 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (Win 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|E600 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|E600 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||Download|
|E600 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11)||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.5/10.6)||Download|
|Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
|E600 series ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|E600 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
|E600 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||Download|
|E600 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA E600 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA E600 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.