Searching for any system that will be capable to give high end in pace to you? Hence, this product has the capacity to provide mono in pace yet the publishing product's quality doesn't have to be requested anymore.
Like Canon E49, if you should be searching for, also appearance and both purpose becomes the best option since the enjoyable system and user friendly printer is distributed by. This printer launched in small bright, along side its fashionable search, as well as smaller sizeminimalist, therefore, it'll not-too large to become moved apart.
Canon PIXMA iX6770 Specifications :
- Printing resolution : 9600x2400 dpi
- Interface : Wired LAN: 100BASE-TX / 10BASE-T - Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b *2
- Print width : 12.7 inches/322.2 mm
- Operating environment : Temperature: 41 to 95 °F (5 to 35 °C)
- Storage environment : Temperature: 32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)
- Power consumption : Printing: Approx. 24 W *1 - Standby (minimum): Approx. 2.0 W *1*2
- Power supply : AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Canon PIXMA iX6770 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Canon PIXMA iX6770 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75b Windows:
Windows 10 (32bit) Click Here
Windows 10 (64bit) Click Here
Windows 8.1(32bit) Click Here
Windows 8.1(64bit) Click Here
Windows 8(32bit) Click Here
Windows 8(64bit) Click Here
Windows 7(32bit) Click Here
Windows 7(64bit) Click Here
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit) Click Here
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit) Click Here
Windows XP SP3 or later Click Here
Canon PIXMA iX6770 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux: Ubuntu 13.10(32bit/64bit) Click Here
Canon PIXMA iX6770 Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6): OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 Click Here
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA iX6770 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iX6770 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iX6770. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.