- Professional film, photo, slide and document scanner
- High quality scanning: 9600x9600dpi for film, 4800x4800dpi for photos and documents
- Fast photo and document scanning: approx. 7 sec for A4 colour at 300 dpi
- High speed film scanning: approx. 18 sec for 35mm negative at 1200 dpi
- Versatile handling: 12x35mm film strip, 4x35mm mounted slides and 120 format film max. 6x22cm (filmstrip only)
- Auto image correction: Integrated FARE Level 3 removes dust, scratches and corrects fading
- Simple one-touch operation via 7 EZ buttons
- Zero warm-up and lower power consumption with White LED
- Scan to your Evernote or Dropbox cloud service
- Create multipage secure PDFs
CanoScan 9000F Mark II Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000/ Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 /Linux.
|Canon CanoScan 9000F Mark II Driver for Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP |9000F MarkII MP Drivers Ver. 1.00||Download|
|Canon CanoScan 9000F Mark II Driver for OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 | 9000F MarkII Scanner Driver Ver. 19.0.1a||Download|
|Canon CanoScan 9000F ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10||Download|
How to install the driver for CanoScan 9000F Mark II
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.