Establishing the LiDE 100 is very easy: Install the software program, and also plug in the USB wire that has the scanner. You do not even should connect in a power cord, since the scanner obtains power over the USB cable television. I installed the scanner on a Windows XP system. Inning accordance with Canon, the installment disc additionally consists of drivers and a full set of software application for Panorama, Windows 2000, and Mac OS 10.3.9 with 10.5.x.
- Space-saving design
- 2400×4800dpi resolution and 48-bit colour
- Fast 300dpi A4 scanning
- 4 EZ buttons for Copy, Scan, Email and PDF
- Dust and scratch reduction
- Auto Scan Mode
- Hi-Speed USB connection
- Z-lid for thick document scans
- Scan Resolution in dpi 4800 dpi
- Maximum Document Size A4
- Film or slide scanner No
- USB port Yes
- Bluetooth No
- Document Feeder Type Flatbed document feeder
- Colour Depth in Bits 48
|CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Driver OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6/||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Driver Ver. 14.0.3 (Win 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 100 ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.6||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Drivers XP x64||Download|
|CanoScan LiDE 100 ScanGear CS for XP x64||Download|
|ICA Driver OS X 10.10//OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program||Download|
|Full Driver & Software Package (windows)||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 100 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan LiDE 100 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.