Reset Printer/E500 E510, before we reset using the software, first we should make the printer into Service Mode. Here's how such as below:
- Turn off the printer by pressing the POWER. Do not unplug the power cable
- Press and hold the STOP/RESET button followed by pressing the POWER button. So the two buttons depressed position.
- Off button STOP/RESET but not off POWER button. In the circumstances the POWER button still depressed, press the STOP/RESET button as much as 6 times.
- Then release the two buttons simultaneously, then the printer is in Service Mode.
- Your computer will detect new hardware. Disregard it.
Download Resetter Canon Pixma E500/ E510
How To Reset Canon Printer Error E500 E510/P07
The Next Step;
- Prepare some paper sheets in the printer
- Run the Resetter Canon Pixma E500/ E510
- Clear ink counter in the menu select the main black and then set the printer will print 1 sheet
- In the menu select the ink absorber counter main colour then set
- Click the printer's EEPROM, will print 1 sheet (if you can't disregard it immediate steps to 7)
- Select auto then start print Print print test page wait until all the finished menu
- Turn off the Printer then Pal life right Again and your Printer is ready to use
However, you also get full driver and software for Canon E510/E500 without redirect to another website and easy to download, visit this page: Canon PIXMA E500 Printer Driver Free Download