The 3200F is fairly lengthy in the body and also has four big EZ buttons at its front. The switches can be configured using Canon's excellent CanoScan Toolbox software program that allows you to appoint a scanning task per of the switches. As soon as configured, the switches could quickly turn the scanner right into a photocopier, facsimile machine, scan station or package for emailing images. It's a great time-saver for an active workplace.
In addition to scanning level paper based files, the Canoscan 3200F comes with a film-scanning add-on for 35mm negatives or slides at resolutions up to 1,200 x2,400 dpi. However, you could just check one structure of 35mm movie at once, so there's no possibility of set scanning a whole strip of negatives.
The 3200F does consist of QARE Level 2 software for removing dust or scrapes, however the optical quality is such that the scans typically aren't as much as the film outcome of comparable rival models.
|CanoScan 3200F Driver Download for Windows XP||Download|
|CanoScan 3200F Driver Download for Windows Vista||Download|
|CanoScan 3200F Driver Download for Win7 32bit/ Win 7 64 bit||Download|
CanoScan 3200F Driver Download for Win 8 32bit/ Win 8 64 bit
CanoScan 3200F Driver Download for WIN 8.1 32bit/ Win 8.1 64 bit
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows )||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan CanoScan 3200F:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan CanoScan 3200F in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.