Canon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Manual-For certain items, a driver is necessary to enable the connection in between your product as well as a computer system. On this tab, you will find the applicable drivers for your item or in the lack of any type of drivers, a description of your item's compatibility with each running system.
- Printing Method Monochrome Laser
- Print Speed (up to) Black:Up to 19 ppm (letter)1
- Print Resolution (Up to) Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi (2400 x 600 dpi quality)
- Toner Compatibility (for Laser MFP)
- Canon Cartridge 125 CRG Yield* (1,600) *Yield based on ISO/IEC Standard
- Buffer/Ram 2MB (buffer memory)
- Paper Compatibility Plain Paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Label, Envelope
- Print Modes Toner Saver, Poster, Watermark
- Paper Handling 150-sheet cassette2
- Paper Weights 16 to 43 lb. bond
- Output Tray Capacity 100 sheets (face down)2
Cannon i-SENSYS LBP6000 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
|LBP6000CAPT Printer Driver For Win 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 64-bit]||Download|
|LBP6000 CAPT Printer Driver For Win 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 32-bit]||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]||Download|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6||Download|
|CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]||Download|
|LBP6000 User Guide For Windows7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Linux]||Download|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Cannon i-SENSYS LBP6000 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Cannon i-SENSYS LBP6000 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.