Specification Canon I-SENSYS LBP6310dn
- Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex) Yes , Automatic
- Speed Monochrome Up to 30ppm Mono Print
- First Page 6 Seconds First page
- Product Group Output A4
- Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi Print
- Warm Up Time 10 Seconds
- Interface Type(s) USB & Network
- USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
- Memory (Maximum) 16MB RAM
- Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Handling Input 1 250 Sheet Input Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2 50 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- Additional Paper Tray 500 Sheet Tray available
- Maximum Duplex Paper Weight 163gsm
- Maximum Paper Size A4
Besides, you could likewise find the USB and Ethernet connection on the Canon i-SENSYS LBP 6310dn. They will permit you to do your printing task wirelessly and straight from your smart tools. Not only that, this printer is additionally used by Automatic Double Sided Printing function that can make the printer run properly, so that it can suit your needs and expectations well.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
LBP6310dn CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit]~~~>>> DownloadLBP6310dn CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit] ~~~>>>DownloadAuto Shutdown Tool For [Win 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit] ~~~>>>DownloadCAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS:10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] ~~~>>>DownloadAuto Shutdown Tool [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]~~~>>> DownloadCAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] ~~~>>>DownloadAuto Shutdown Tool for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] ~~~>>>DownloadLBP6310dn User’s Guide~~~>>> Download[Mac] LBP6310dn e-Manual ~~~>>>Download[Windows] LBP6310dn e-Manual~~~>>> DownloadFull Driver & Software Package (Windows ) ~~~>>>Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6310dn Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.