For certain products, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will discover the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item's compatibility with each running system.
Canon PIXMA MG3000 Specifications
- Variety of Nozzles: Colour: 960/ Pigment Black: 320/ Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Dimension (colour): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (As much as): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (upright) dpi (Colour) 2
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4" x6", 5" x7", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Square (5" x 5"), Personalized size (size 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm, size 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Level Paper; Shiny: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. # 10 Envelope
- Printer Functions: PIXMA Cloud Link1, PENALTY Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Constructed in Wi-Fi8, Google Cloud Print10, Smartphone Printing4, Canon Publish Inkjet/ Selphy.
- Outcome Tray Ability: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4" x6" Photo Paper.
- Duplicate Rate (up to): FCOT( Colour): Approximate. 28 secs 3
- Copy Features: Criterion Replicate, Several Replicate: 1-21 Pages
- Various other Attributes: Car Power On, Auto Power Off, Peaceful Mode, Creative Park Premium7, My Photo Garden14 Photo Printing, Complete HD Movie Print6, Hi-Speed USB
Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
Canon PIXMA MG3000 Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3000 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3000 series MP Drivers Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
MG3000 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) ~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3000:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file.Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”,the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then,the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3000 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.