Canon PIXMA MG3060-Prior to you download and install the Driver that we have really established, ensure you take note of the operating system that works to Canon MG3060 Driver, considering that if you download and install and set up MG3060 Driver that is not ideal with the os, after that when you place on a computer system blunder will definitely happen, and the printer Canon MG3060 can not run ideally, considered that the printer driver Canon MG3060 you downloaded and install is not ideal with the os set up on your computer system. you read some instructions below.
For certain products, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will discover the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item's compatibility with each running system.
Canon PIXMA MG3060 Specs
- Printing Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical) 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed B&W: 8.0 ipm,Colour: 4.0ipm
- Ink Tanks PG-645 CL-646,
- XL Ink Tanks PG-645XL,CL-646XL
- Ink Yield: A4 PG-645 (180),CL646 (180)
- XL Ink Yield: A4 PG-645XL (400),CL646XL (300)
- Paper Capacity Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR = 100 sheets, LGL = 10 sheets
- Paper Sizes A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4"x6", 5"x7", Custom size (width 101.6mm - 215.9mm, length 127mm - 676mm), Square (5" x 5")*30
- Paper Sizes 4" x 6", 5" x 7", A4, A5, B5, Envelope (DL, COM10), Legal, Letter, Square
- Supported Paper Weights Plain Paper: 64-105g/m². Canon specialty paper (max paper weight): approx 275g/m² (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201)
We are below in order to help you to find Canon PIXMA MG3060 total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.
Download and install the proper driver that suitable with your os.
Canon PIXMA MG3060 Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
PosterArtist Lite Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> DownloadIJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> DownloadIJ Network Device Setup Utility Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> DownloadPosterArtist Updater Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> DownloadPIXMA MG3060 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> DownloadPIXMA MG3060 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) ~~~>>> DownloadPIXMA MG3060 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) ~~~>>> DownloadPIXMA MG3060 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) ~~~>>> DownloadICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> DownloadPIXMA MG3060 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> DownloadPIXMA MG3060 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> DownloadPIXMA MG3060 series MP Drivers Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> DownloadQuick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MG3060:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file.Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”,the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then,the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MG3060 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.