Canon Pixma MP287 Support-The Canon MP287 is a portable, budget-friendly along with basic All-In-One. Integrating photo-lab top-notch with speed,the PIXMA MP280 prepares making use right from the box.Providing vivid black message,dedicated matches,smart scanning in addition to camera or electronic camera phone printing via PictBridge,the Canon MP287 is a fully-featured starter printer at a remarkable rate.
Printerdriverupdates.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MP287 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download,to get the download link can be found below.
Canon PIXMA MP287 Specifications
- Printing resolution (dpi) 4800 (horizontal) X 1200 (vertical)
- Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Interface USB Port:Hi-Speed USB A computer that complies with Hi-Speed USB standard is required. Since the Hi-Speed USB interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB 1.1, it can be used at USB 1.1.
- Print width 8 inches/203.2 mm
- (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm)x,8 inches/203.2 mm,(for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm)
- Operating environment Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F),Humidity: 10 to 90% RH (no condensation)
- Storage environment Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F),Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation)
- Power supply AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption Printing (Copy): Approx. 10 W
- Standby (minimum): Approx. 0.8 W OFF: Approx. 0.4 W, USB connection to PC
- External dimensions Approx. 17.8 (W) X 13.2 (D) X 6.0 (H) inches
- Approx. 450 (W) X 335 (D) X 153 (H) mm,With the Paper Support and Paper Output Tray retracted.
- Weight Approx. 5.5 kg (Approx. 12.0 lb),With the FINE Cartridges installed.
- Canon FINE Cartridge Total 1472 nozzles (BK 320 nozzles, C/M/Y each 384 nozzles)
Canon PIXMA MP287 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
MP287 series User Manual (OS X 10.4/10.5)
|MP287 series User Manual (Mac)|
|MP287 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP287 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5)|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)|
|MP287 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|MP287 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP287 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP287 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)|
|MP287 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Solution Menu EX (Windows XP x64)|
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MP287 :
- First,you need to click the link provided for download,then select the option“Save”or“Save as”.Clicking“Save”is for downloading the file.Meanwhile,if you choose “Run” or “Open”,the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information,the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before,especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process.Then,the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7.The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu,then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program.Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last,choose “Yes” and “Ok”.The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install the driver of Canon PIXMA MP287 in Mac:
- First,you need the file of the driver.When you have already completed the downloading process,it will be saved in the certain folder.You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second,you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last,double clicking the packaged driver file.Do not worry,the installation is about to be started automatically.