Epson Aculaser M1200 Support Driver-Personal business laser fast, easy to use and affordable, providing quality printing A4 black and white professionals you can rely on. High-performance private printing print speed up to combine the 20 ppm with professional quality with up to 600 dpi resolution, for a perfect business letters, emails, web pages and more.
- Print speeds up to 20 ppm
- Resolutions up to 600 dpi
- USB and parallel interface
- Compatible with General OS
- High duty cycle of up to 15,000 pages
- Multi-purpose tray up to 150 pages
- Standard and high capacity cartridge
- Return Toner Cartridge
Product Details Specifications Of Epson Printer AcuLaser M1200
- 48 MHz Processor
- Printing Resolution 600 dpi
- Category of Consumer
- 2 MB memory included
- Print speeds Up to 20ppm
- First Page Out Monochrome 10 Seconds
- Warm Up Time 16 s
- 10 Seconds 15.000 monochrome Pages per month
- Paper Handling Paper Formats A4, A5, B5, C5 (Envelope), C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), no. 10 (Envelope), LT, HLT, LGL, EXE, GLG, User defined
- Duplex: No.
- Compatible Paper Weight; 60 g/m²-163 g/m2
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity: 150 Sheets Standard, 150 Sheets maximum
- Number of Paper Trays: 1 Trays
- Parallel interface, a USB 2.0 Type B
- Operation temperature 10 ° C-35 ° C
- Operation Humidity 15%-85%, Storage 10%-85%
- Power consumtion 680 W (Max.), 347 W (Printing), 41 W (Ready), 8 W (sleep) 2.081 Tec value
- O/S Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x 64, Windows XP, Windows XP x 64
- Dimensions of 279 x 385 x 261 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight 6 kg
Epson M1200 that driver supports intended for OS:Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit,Windows XP 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit-64-bit,Mac OS X
Driver File name: epson376168eu.exe, Released: 24 January 2013, Version: 3.10.1
Epson M1200 Driver – Download (3.12MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit
Driver File name: epson376186eu.exe, Released: 28 January 2013, Version: 3.10.1
Epson M1200 x64 Driver – Download (3.55MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson M1200 Mac Driver – Download (88.60MB)
User’s Guide: This Epson AcuLaser M1200 Manual for more information about the printer.
How to install driver: To install an Epson AcuLaser M1200 driver, navigate to the location (download) of its file, double-click it, and follow the on-screen instructions.
Epson AcuLaser M1200 Printer Software Downloads
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit-64-bit
EpsonNet Config 4.60 Software – Download (17.10MB) or Download for Mac OS X (12.37MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson M1200 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson M1200 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Epson M1200.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.