Epson force Pro GT-S50 has Automatic Document Feeder (ADF, which permit its individual to scan countless pages continually without having excessive headache. The optimum resolution for this scanner, nevertheless, is not like its power intake, with just 600 x 600 dpi. The speed is pretty good, with 25 web pages each min for A4 papers with 200 dpi, and 1.2 mx/line for both color and black and white.
As for the connectivity, Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 is equipped with USB port, which serves its feature as a personal and home issues. In a day, it could take care of approximately 1200 scans daily. It is additionally compatible with Mac IS X (10.3.9 above), Windows, (XP and over), and Linux.
Download Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 driver for Windows:
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v188.8.131.52 for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)
Description: This file contains the Epson GT-S50 EPSON Scan Utility and Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v184.108.40.206.
File name: epson16246.exe
Driver size: 16.9 Mb~~~>>>Download
Download Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 driver for Mac OS X:
Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v220.127.116.11 for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5
Description: This file contains the Epson GT-S50 EPSON Scan Utility and Universal Binary Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v18.104.22.168.
File name: epson16713.dmg
Driver size: 26.9 Mb~~~>>>Download
Download Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 driver for Linux OS:
All-in-one package ~~~>>>Click here
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson WorkForce Pro GT-S50 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.