Epson printer Xp-410 is one of the printers that have a function all in one match home needs like printing, copying or scaning with maximum results. The following types of printers as a complementary product in the category of "Epson Expression Home" in addition to Epson Expression type xp-Home, xp-300 and 310 xp-400 that has the same functionality.
The difference of the two types who have been our share is located on a LCD screen i.e. 2.5 inch-sized which means slightly larger than the previous size of 1.44 inches. In addition, the sophistication of its specifications can be said strongly supported performance printer for printing process. Provided wireless to connect directly on the phone or tablet device allows ease users print without having to connect to the PC first. The process of data transfer scan, copy or in the form of a pdf file is also very easy. To make it more clear, please see General specifications here.
- Printing Technology: 4-color (CMYK) drop-on-demand inkjet technology MicroPiezo ®
- Minimum Ink Droplets Size: 3 picoliters
- Maximum Print Resolution: 5760 x 1440 optimized dpi
- ISO Print Speed:
- Black: 8.7 of ISO ppm1
- Color: 4.5 ISO ppm1
- Copy Quality:
- Copy Quantity: 1 – 99 (PC-free)
- Maximum Copy Size: 8.5 "x 11"
- Scanner Type: flatbed Color
- Photoelectric Device: Color CIS line sensors
- Optical Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Hardware Resolution: 2400 dpi
- Maximum Resolution: 10.200 x 14.040 dpi interpolated
- Scanner Bit Depth: 48-bit color/24-bit output
General specification of Epson Xp-410 All in One
- Operating Systems: Windows ® 8 (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista ® (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows XP Professional x 64 Edition Mac ® OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8 x. x 6
- Display: 2.5″ LCD with touch panel
- Printer Language: Epson ESC/P ® Raster, Epson ESC/P-R
- Operating temperature: 50 ° to 95 ° F (10 ° to 35 ° C) Storage-4 ° to 140 ° F (-20 ° to 40 ° C)
- Operating Humidity: 20 – 80% Storage 5 – 85% (no condensation)
- Sound Level: 38 dB (A)
- Rated Voltage: AC 100 – 120 V/220 – 240 V
- Rated Frequency: 50 – 60 Hz
- Rated Current: 0.5 Amp
- Power Consumption: Standalone copy printing: approx. 13.0 W ISO 24712 Power off: approx. 0.3 W ENERGY STAR ® qualified
- Safety Approvals: Safety standards UL60950, CSA C 22.2 No. 60950, FCC Part 15 subpart EMI B class B, CAN/CSA-CEI/IEC CISPR – 22 class B
- Dimensions: Printing: 15.4 "x 20.8" x 11.0 "(W x D x H) Storage: 15.4" x 11.8 "x 5.7" (W x D x H)
- Weight: 9.0 lb
- Software Included: Epson printer drivers, Epson Scan
Epson Expression Home XP-410 Driver Download For Windows
Epson printer Xp-410~~~>>> DOWNLOAD Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32bitEpson printer Xp-410~~~>>> DOWNLOAD Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64bitEpson printer Xp-410~~~>>> DOWNLOAD Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32bitEpson printer Xp-410~~~>>> DOWNLOAD Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64bit
Epson Expression Home XP-410 Driver Download For Mac Os / Macintosh
Epson printer Xp-410~~~>>> DOWNLOAD OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8Epson Expression Home XP-410 Driver Download For Linux / Debian
Epson printer Xp-410~~~>>> DOWNLOAD Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.6
Epson printer Xp-410 Download ~~~>>> DOWNLOAD Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson printer Xp-410 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson printer Xp-410 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.