www.printerdriverupdates.com offer DOWNLOAD link for Samsung ML-1740 Download DRIVER straight from The Official Website, find newest driver & software packages for this printer with an easy click, easy downloaded and install without being diverted to other sites, the download web link can be found at the end of the blog post. Don't forget to supply comments or comments for the betterment of this blog.
Samsung ML-1740 Driver System Requirements & CompatibilityWindows Xp 32bit /Windows Xp 64bit /Windows Vista 32bit /Windows Vista 64bit
Windows 7 32bit /Windows 7 64bit /Windows 8 32bit /Windows 8 64bit Windows 8.1
Linux /Mac OS
Operating System(s): Windows XP
Samsung ML-1740 XP 32-Bit Driver Download (6.15 MB)
Samsung ML-1740 XP 64-Bit Driver Download (5.96 MB)
Operating System(s): Windows 7
Samsung ML-1740 Win7 Driver Download (9.60 MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Samsung ML-1740:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Samsung ML-1740 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.