Canon as one of the producers of printers have been very popular, so of course its newest type of printer for 2 this they create in accordance with user needs. Like the Canon MAXIFY that is focused to the needs of many print and Canon i-SENSYS for SMEs with a 3 year warranty.
Canon i-SENSYS Laser Printers
For i-SENSYS has some type such as LBP151dw, LBP251dw, LBP253x, LBP351x, LBP352x, LBP712Cx, and LBP841Cdn. for LBH712Cx and special LBP841Cdn to print black-and-white results only. Canon also provide 2 options of the latest to connect not only PCS but also you smartphone using the Canon PRINT Business applications already available on iOS and Android.
Canon i-SENSYS can print with quick and sharp, suitable for the manufacture of invoice, invoice, quote, contract, articles, design, proofing, and assorted other paperwork requirements with size ranging from A5 to A3. For warranties, canon i-SENSYS warranty up to 3 years.
Canon I-Sensys LBP151dw SpecsPRINTER ENGINE
- Print speed Single sided: Up to 27 ppm (A4),Double sided: Up to 15 ipm (A4)
- Printing method Monochrome laser beam printing
- Print quality Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Warm-up time Approx. 15 seconds or less from power on
- First Page Out Time Approx. 8 seconds
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume 500 - 2,000 pages per month
- Duty cycle Max. 15,000 pages per month¹
- Print margins 5 mm-top, bottom, left and right
- Advanced printing features Google Cloud Print Ready iOS: Canon PRINT Business app,Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app
- Paper input (Standard) 250-sheet cassette,1-sheet multi-purpose tray
- Paper input (Option)-
- Paper output 100-sheet face down, 1 sheet face up
- Media types Plain paper, Recycled Paper, Heavy Paper,Label, Envelope, Transparecy
- Media sizes Cassette (Standard and optional),A4,B5,A5,LGL,LTR,EXECUTIVE,STATEMENT,FOOLSCAP,16K,OFFICIO,B-OFFICIO,M-OFFICIO,GLTR,GLGL,AFLS,Envelop: COM10,Monarch,C5,DL,Custom sizes (Width:76.2 to 216mm Length: 210 to 356mm)
- Multi-purpose tray:A4,B5,A5,LGL,LTR,EXECUTIVE,STATEMENT,FOOLSCAP,16K,OFFICIO,B-OFFICIO,M-OFFICIO,GLTR,GLGL,AFLS,Envelop: COM10,Monarch,C5,DL,Custom sizes (Width:76.2 to 216mm Length: 127 to 356mm)
- Media weights Cassette: 60 to 163 g/m²,Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163 g/m²
- Double sided printing Automatic (A4/LTR/LGL/OFFICIO/B-OFFICIO/M-OFFICIO/FLS, 60 to 105 g/m²)
- Power requirements 220-240V (±10%) 50/60Hz (±2Hz)
- Power consumption Maximum: Approx. 1120W or less,Active: Approx. 260W or less ,Standby: Approx. 2.6W or less,Sleep: Approx.1.1W or less¹,Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 0.7kWh/week,Lot26 (http://www.canon-europe.com/For_Work/Lot26/index.aspx)
- Noise level Sound power¹,Active: 66 dB or less,Standby: Inaudible,Sound pressure¹ Active: 52 dB Standby: Inaudible
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 390 mm x 365 mm x 245 mm
- Weight Approx. 8.6 kg
- Operating environment Temperature: 10 to 30ºC (50 to 86ºF) ,Humidity 20 to 80% RH (no condensation)
- Control panel 5 LED indicators, 4 operation keys
- Processor Speed 400MHz
- Memory 512MB
- Printer Languages UFRII (Ultra Fast Rendering), PCL5e, PCL6
- Fonts 45 PCL fonts
- Interface and connectivity USB 2.0 High-Speed, 10BASE-T/100 BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Software and Printer Management Remote User Interface (RUI),SSID Tool,Toner Status Tool,iW Management Console: Server-based software for centralised management of a fleet of devices
- Operating Systems Compatibility Windows® 10 / Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Server® Vista / Server® 2012R2 / Server® 2012 / Server® 2008R2 / Server® 2008 / Server® 2003R2 / Server® 2003,Mac OS X version 10.5.8 & up,Linux¹/Citrix
- All-in-One cartridges Standard: Cartridge 737 (2,400 pages¹)²
- Items -
FootnotesDuty cycle - ¹ Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month. Any usage above the recommended duty cycle may decrease the life of the product
Power consumption - ¹ Wireless: Approx. 1.8W or less
Noise level - ¹ Declared noise emission in accordance with ISO 9296
Operating Systems Compatibility - ¹ Web distribution only. Driver will be available in May, 2016.
All-in-One cartridges - ¹ Based on ISO/IEC 19752
² Printer ships with 1,700 pages starter cartridge
Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
i-SENSYS LBP151dw PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64bit]~~~>>>Download
LBP151dw PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008 [32-bit]~~~>>>Download
Object Generator For OS/400~~~>>>Download
[Mac] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Ver.2.31 (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)~~~>>>Download
SQue Driver (X11 Motif) For Unix~~~>>>Download
SQue Driver (Text Mode) For Unix~~~>>>Download
CQue TGZ Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]~~~>>>Download
CQue RPM Driver For Linux [64-bit]~~~>>>Download
CQue RPM Driver For Linux [32-bit]~~~>>>Download
Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Xp/2000/Server 2008/Server 2012]~~~>>>Download
LBP151dw UFR II Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]~~~>>>Download
LBP151dw UFR II Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Server 2008 [32-bit]~~~>>>Download
[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)~~~>>>Download
CQue DEB Driver For Linux [64-bit]~~~>>>Download
CQue DEB Driver For Linux [32-bit]~~~>>>Download
UFRII LT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]~~~>>>Download
MF/LBP Network Setup Tool For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]~~~>>>Download
i-SENSYS LBP151dw User’s Guide~~~>>>Download
[Windows] LBP151dw Printer Driver Installation Guide~~~>>>Download
[Win&Mac] LBP151dw e-Manual~~~>>>Download
LBP151dw Getting Started~~~>>>Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP151dw In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.