This printer is perfect for you the student-owned, small entrepreneurs or small scale offices. Have a tray holding the paper as much as 150 sheets of paper for each charging. And this machine is capable of printing paper as much as 30,000 pages of paper per month.
Canon I-SENSYS LBP7100cn SpecificationPrint
- Speed Colour Up to 14ppm Colour Print
- Speed Monochrome Up to 14ppm Mono Print
- First Page 20 Seconds First page
- Product Group Output A4
- Printer Resolution 600 x 600 dpi Print
- Printer Enhanced Resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi Print Enhanced
- Warm Up Time 20 Seconds
- Interface Type(s) USB & Network
- Network Interface 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX Network
- Network Ready Yes
- USB Port Yes
- USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
- Memory (Maximum) 64MB RAM
- Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
- Paper Handling Input 1 150 Sheet Input Tray
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Paper Handling Standard Output 125 Sheets
- Paper Size A4, B5, A5, Legal, Letter, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, 16K, Envelope DL, Envelope COM10, Envelope C5, Envelope Monarch, Index Card, Custom sizes: Width: 83.0mm to 215.9mm; Length: 127.0mm to 355.6mm
- Paper Trays (Standard/Maximum) 1 Special Media Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, Coated Paper, Glossy film, Label, Index card, Envelope
- Barcode 8714574591100
- Monthly Duty Cycle 30k Pages Per Month
- Mono or Colour Printer Colour
- Technology Laser Printer
- Dimensions 406mm (W) x 454mm (D) x 255mm (H) – Weight 16.6kg
- Environmental Operating Temperature 10 to 30C – Humidity 10 to 80%
- Noise Level 48dbA
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes 340W / 10W / 0.9W
- Product Summary Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN A4 Colour Laser Printer
- Product Type A4 Laser Printer
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency 220 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
- Printer Languages UFR II-LT
- In The Box Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100CN printer, 731 C/M/Y/K 800 page starter cartridges, power cord, starter guide, warranty card with user software and manual CDs
Canon I-Sensys LBP7100Cn Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw User’s Guide Download
[Mac] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual Download
[Windows] LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw e-Manual Download
LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Quick Setup Guide Download
LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit] Download
LBP7100Cn/LBP7110Cw Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit] Download
[Mac] UFRII LT Printer Driver (Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) Download
[Mac] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Ver.2.31 (Mac OS: 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) Download
UFRII LT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
[Linux] MF/LBP Network Setup Tool Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7100Cn In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.