Easy replacement TonerA system replacement toner Cartridge color spinning exactly where discharged automatically to the top position for a comfortable replacement.
CAPT 3.0By leveraging the power of Canon Advanced Printing Technology (Capt) and Hi-SciA (High Smart Compression Architecture), this printer is able to process the image data that is much faster than conventional printers. The Hi-ScoA do is compressing data print to a smaller size for a quick transfer from the computer to the printer with Capt. The result is a good print speeds without any expensive printers memory upgrades.
Low energy consumptionTo enhance energy conservation,LBP7018C interesting power is minimal, as low as 1.1 W in Sleep mode for energy efficiency and environmentally friendly printer becomes a very good for everyday use.
Product details specifications of CANON Printer LBP-7018C
- The Type Of Laser Printer Printer
- Laser Beam Printing Method Printing/Electrophoto Method
- On-Demand Fixing Method Fixing
- Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi 2400dpi (equivalent) x 600 dpi
- Toner Catridges 329 Cartridge Black/Cyan/Magenta/Yellow
- Print Speed Mono: A4/Letter: 16/17ppm,Colour: A4/Letter: 4/4ppm
- Warm-up time (when the printer is turned on) 66secs. or less
- Recovery time (from sleep mode) approx. 10secs
- First Print Out Time (FPOT) 24.7/13.6 secs. (Colour/BW)
- Paper size From Multipurpose Tray: A4/A5/B5/Letter/Legal/Executive/16 k/Foolscap/Statement/Envelope COM-10 Envelope/Monarch/Envelope C5/Envelope B5/Envelope DL/Custom (width 76.2 ~ 215.9 mm x 355.6 mm Length 127.0 ~)
- Paper Input Multi-purpose Tray: 150 sheets,Maximum Paper Capacity: 150 sheets
- Paper Face-down Output 50 sheets
- Paper Type: Plain Paper/Heavy Paper/Coated Paper/Transparency/Labelling/Envelope
- Duplex Printing Optional DU-67 Duplex Unit
- Standard memory: 16 MB (maximum)
- Blurb Languages PCL5e/6, or Ⅱ
- Interface USB: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed,Page Description Language: CAPT 3.0 (with Hi Smart Compression Architecture)Noise Level,During Operation: 6.2 B/B 6.4 or less (Colour/BW) (Sound Power),48db/50dB (Colour/BW) (Sound Pressure)
- During Standby: Inaudble
- Power Consumption Maximum: 868 or less,Active: approx. 145W/230W (Colour/BW),During Standby: 7W,During Sleep: 1.1 WTEC (Typical Electrical Consumption): 0.5 kWh/w
- The Operating System Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, 2008, Vista, Severver 7 (32bits, 64bits),Mac OS 10.4.9-10.6,Linux,Citrix
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 400 x 398 x 223mm
- Weight approx. 10.7 kg
Canon LBP7018C Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]~~~>>> Download
Auto Shutdown Tool For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]~~~>>> Download
LBP7010C/LBP7018C Quick Setup Guide~~~>>> Download
LBP7010C/LBP7018C User’s Guide~~~>>> Download
[Mac] LBP7010C/LBP7018C e-Manual~~~>>> Download
[Windows] LBP7010C/LBP7018C e-Manual~~~>>> Download
LBP7010C/7018C CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit]~~~>>> Download
LBP7010C/7018C CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit]~~~>>> Download
Auto Shutdown Tool For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit] ~~~>>>Download
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] ~~~>>>Download
Auto Shutdown Tool [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon LBP7018C :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon LBP7018C Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon LBP7018C .The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.