Canon PIXMA iX4000 As we know that this canon printer is one of the most nice printer, proven in terms of sales and popular printer is far above the other printer, I believe in schools, offices, even at home you definitely use correct printer canon, right? In addition:) specifications offered by the printer is no longer in the v.
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Specs
- Photo Quality Printing Yes
- Printing Method Inkjet Printer
- Maximum Horizontal Resolution(dpi) 4800 x 1200
- Print Speed
- Colour Print Speed (ppm)(ppm) 5.0 ipm
- Print Speed - Black Graphic(ppm) 7.2 ipm
- Maximum Number of Sheets (Input) 150
- Paper Size A4
- Envelopes (Input) Yes
- Transparencies Printing Yes
- Maximum Number of Media 14
- USB Port Yes
- Noise Levels(db) 37
- Relative Humidity(Percentage) 10 - 90
- Recommended Temperature(degrees celsius) 5 - 35 C
- Power Consumption During Standby Mode(Watts) 0.8W
- Power Consumption During Operation (Watts) 17W
- Width(mm) 601
- Depth(mm) 317.6
- Height(mm) 193.2
- Approximate Net Weight(Kgs) 9.3
- Warranty Period 1 Year
Canon PIXMA iX4000 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
PIXMA iX4000 Setup Utility For (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6) ~~~>>>> Download
iX4000 Printer Driver (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64) ~~~>>> Download
iX4000 Printer Driver (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/764) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
iX4000 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
iX4000 Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64) ~~~>>> Download
iX4000 Setup Utility (Windows 2000/Me/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA iX4000:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA iX4000 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA iX4000.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.