Epson B310n get Smart paper dealing with feature, the easy-access two paper tray (front and rear) stands up to 650 sheets of paper, reducing time allocated to loading paper. Additionally, the optional duplex making functionality provides convenient double-sided printing, helping you save costs from paper wastage. Epson B310N is Energy Star compliant. Created with Epson's proprietary Micro Piezo technology, it permits you to print with suprisingly low energy consumption, losing impact on the surroundings.
That driver supports intended for OS:Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit),Macintosh,Mac Os Times,Linux.
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2012/2008/2003 (32bit): This file contains everything you need to use your Epson B-310N.size: 12.1 Mb~~~>>>Download
Drivers and Utilities Combo Package for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2008/2003 (64bit): This file contains everything you need to use your Epson B-310N.size: 12.7 Mb~~~>>>Download
Download Driver Epson B-310N for Mac OS X:
Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6~~~>>>More info
Printer Driver v6.64 For Mac OS X 10.5
Description: This file contains the Epson B-310N and B-510DN Printer Driver v6.64.size: 20.5 Mb~~~>>>Download
Download Driver Epson B-310N for Linux OS:
Driver Epson B-310N For CentOS 5.3/5.5 ~~~>>>Click here
Driver Epson B-310N For openSUSE 11.0 ~~~>>>Click here
Driver Epson B-310N For RedHat 9 ~~~>>>Click here
Driver Epson B-310N For SLED 10 ~~~>>>Click here
Driver Epson B-310N For Ubuntu 9.10/10.04/10.10/ 11.04 ~~~>>>Click here
Driver Epson B-310N For Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 KNOPPIX 5.3.1 ~~~>>>Click here
Driver Epson B-310N For Fedora 9 ~~~>>>Click here
Driver Epson B-310N For Mandriva 2008.1 ~~~>>>Click here
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson B-310N :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson B-310N Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.