If you're looking for a printer with complete specs and performance that is pretty reliable, then you can make the L800 Epson as one of your alternative solution. This device has been carrying the inkjet technology embedded in it. With photo inkjet platform, sure this device is indeed only intended for the purpose of printing photos. As for the print technology they offer is On-demand ink jet with a maximum magnitude of A4 paper. For the results, the resolution they offer is quite high i.e. 5760 reach dpi with technology Variable-Sized Droplets that have been embedded in it.
Speed of printing offered by Epson L800 is quite high i.e. reaching 34 ppm. Whereas for the purposes of this printer connectivity, relying on the channel USB 2.0 which you can encounter on the part of the body. Input tray that is owned by this device be able accommodate up to 120 sheets of paper. With this will certainly more and make it easier for you when the document will print in large quantities. The operating system that corresponds to the device itself, among others, Windows, XP, Vista, 7 and 8. Thus you will feel increasingly easy to connect it to a dated operating system. The drivers will be installed directly without the need to perform complex settings.
Switch to the design sector, this printer brings the size that belongs with the details of 537x188x289 mm with weight 6.2 kg atteindre. To operate on its own, this device requires a power of 13 Watts in the active state of the print. Whereas when sleep requires only 1.2 watt only. It could be said, for power consumption, Epson L800 belongs fairly frugal with reliable enough ability in it. This was the distinctive advantages of these devices so it is very fitting that it feels like you make to help your work especially for printing photos and other important documents.
Product Name L800
Category Inkjet Printers
Release Year 2014
Printing Output Color
Compatible Colour Cartridge
Epson T6732, T6733, T6734, T6735, T6736 Colour Ink
Compatible Black cartridge
Epson T6731 Black Ink
Print Speed Mono 37 ipm
Print Speed Color 38 ipm
Double-Sided Print Manual
Type Of Scan -
Optical scanning resolution-
USB Support USB 2.0
Free Wi-Fi No.
Media Type Paper
Media SizeA4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), no. 10 (Envelope), Letter, 9 x 13 cm, 10x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 16:9, Legal
Dimensions 537 x 289 x 188 mm
The weight of the 6.2 kg
Page Yield 1800 pages
Epson L800 Printer Driver
Driver File name: epson374884eu.exe, Released: 08 October 2012, Version: 6.72Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit, Windows 10 32-bit
Epson L800 Driver – Download (18.12MB)Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Driver File name: epson374885eu.exe, Released: 08 October 2012, Version: 6.72
Epson L800 x64 Driver – Download (18.90MB)Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson L800 Manual for more information about the printer.
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit, Windows Server 201
Epson L800 Software updater – Download (5.82MB)
Epson L800 epson Mac Software update – Download (4.83MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson L800 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson L800 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.