Specification Details-Epson Printer LQ-590
- Type Printers Dot Matrix Printer
- Memory 128 Kb Data Input Buffer
- 529 cps Print speed (12cpi), 440 cps (High Speed Draft 10cpi)
- 24 pins pins
- Copy Capability 1 original + 4
- Paper Path for Manual Insertion: Front/Rear, Top out the Push Tractor: Front/Rear, Pull out Top Tractor: Front/Rear/Bottom in, Top out the Cut Sheet Feeder: Front/Rear, Top out
- Interface Bi-directional parallel/USB (ver 1.1) Option: Type B I/F level 2
- Operating system Microsoft ® Windows ® 98/2000/Me/XP and Microsoft ® Windows ® NT ® 4.0
- Dimensions 350 x 414 x 167.5 mm
- Weight 7.1 kg
Download Epson LQ-590 driver for windowsWindows 8.1(32bit) Windows 8.1(64bit) – Windows 8(32bit)
Windows 8(64bit) Windows 7(32bit) Windows 7(64bit) Windows Vista(32bit) SP1 or later Windows Vista(64bit) SP1 or later
Windows XP SP3 or later
Epson LQ-590 Driver Download Drivers for Windows 8.1 32bit 126.96.36.199 2.34 MB
Epson LQ-590 Driver Download Drivers for Windows 8.1 64bit 188.8.131.52 2.73 MB
Epson LQ-590 Driver Download Drivers for Windows Windows XP/2000 32bit 1.0b 924 KB
Epson LQ-590 Driver Download Drivers for Windows XP/Vista 64-bit 1.0c 2 MB
Epson LQ-590 Driver Download Drivers for Windows Vista 32bit 1.0c 1.70 MB
Epson LQ-590 driver for MAC OS X note ready
OS X Yosemite V10.10 Mavericks v10.9 OS X Mountain Lion v10.8 OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8 OS X Leopard v10.5.8
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson LQ-590:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson LQ-590 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.