The Epson LX-300+II features multiple paper walkways for greater overall flexibility. It also consists of eight built-in bar codes in order to customize documents since needed. It out-performs its predecessor with a new bottom-feed paper path that's ideal for handling complex, multi-page types. Even on multi-page forms which have been five layers thick, the LX-300+II gives crisp, clean printouts on the very last web site.
That driver supports intended for OS:Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit), Windows 7 (32, 64bit), Windows Vista (32, 64bit), Macintosh, Mac Os Times,Linux.
Epson LX-300+ii Driver Download for Windows 32-bit/ 64-bitDOWNLOAD <=>Windows 10 32-bit
DOWNLOAD <=>Windows 10 64-bit
DOWNLOAD <=>Windows 8.1 32-bit
DOWNLOAD <=>Windows 8.1 64-bit
DOWNLOAD <=>Windows 8 32-bit
DOWNLOAD<=> Windows 8 64-bit
DOWNLOAD <=>Windows 7 32-bit
DOWNLOAD <=>Windows 7 64-bit
DOWNLOAD <=>Windows XP 32-bit
DOWNLOAD<=> Windows XP 64-bit
DOWNLOAD<=> Windows Vista 32-bit
DOWNLOAD <=>Windows Vista 64-bit
Epson LX-300+ii Driver Download Mac Os X 32-bit / 64-bitDOWNLOAD <=>Mac OS X 10.11x
DOWNLOAD<=> Mac OS X 10.10x
DOWNLOAD<=> Mac Os X 10.9x
DOWNLOAD <=>Mac Os X 10.8x
DOWNLOAD <=>Mac Os X 10.7x
Epson LX-300+ii Driver Download for LinuxDOWNLOAD <=>Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Printer Epson Epson LX-300+II:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Printer Epson Epson LX-300+II Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.