Epson Premium XP-510, this specific versatile model works by using Claria Premium Printer, which produces fresh, clear text files and outstanding, shiny photos with sharpened detail, deep blacks in addition to rich, vibrant colorings. Get superior graphic quality whether you’re publishing photos or text message. Print brilliant photos to share with you with family and friends, or an intricate document with fresh, sharp text.
That driver supports intended for OS:Operating Systems: Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.x (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Epson Premium XP-510 Printer DriverOperating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit
Driver File name: epson377344eu.exe, Released: 15 October 2013, Version: 7.10
Epson Premium XP-510 Driver ~~~>>> Download(22.53MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit
Driver File name: epson377345eu.exe, Released: 15 October 2013, Version: 7.10
Epson Premium XP-510 x64 Driver ~~~>>> Download (25.28MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson Premium XP-510 Mac Driver ~~~>>> Download (51.86MB)
Epson Premium XP-510 Scan 4.0.10 Mac Driver ~~~>>> Download (17.20MB)
User’s Guide: This Epson Premium XP-510 Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson Premium XP-510 Printer SoftwareEpsonNet Config 4.5.7 Software ~~~>>> Download (46.89MB).
Epson Premium XP-510 Event Manager Software ~~~>>> Download (17.87MB) or Download for Mac OS X
Epson Premium XP-510 Scan 4.010 Software ~~~>>> Download (23.61MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson Premium XP-510:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson Premium XP-510 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.