|Epson L350 Driver Free Download|
The Epson L350 provides you with the added comfort of scan and backup functions. With it's precision 600 dpi by 1200 dpi sensor, the scans are sharp and obvious while draft mode copies are completed in only 5 seconds regarding black and 10 a few moments for colour. The L350 has Epson's proprietary Minuscule Piezo print brain technology driving a higher resolution of 5760 dpi by 1440 dpi that delivers exceptional prints for both text message and images. Enjoy warranty coverage of a single year or thirty, 000 prints, no matter what comes first, for maximum value from a printer and freedom from worries above its maintenance.
That driver supports intended for OS:Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit),
Macintosh,Mac Os Times,Linux.
Epson L350 Printer DriverOperating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit
Driver File name: epson376221eu.exe, Released: 30 January 2013, Version: 1.51
Epson L350 Driver – Download (21.23MB)Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit
Driver File name: epson376222eu.exe, Released: 30 January 2013, Version: 1.51
Epson L350 x64 Driver – Download (24.69MB)Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson L350 Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson L350 Printer Software
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit , Windows 8.x 64-bit
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson L350:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson L350 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.