Moreover, if not the results of print that has incredible staying power. Both these inkjet printers using Epson DURABrite Ultra pigment ink, tilled technology of the company. "Brilliant print Results, not faded, as well as water resistant, air, or light up to 120 years,"
In addition to the print results that have incredible endurance, and TX111 Epson Stylus TX210 is a multifunction inkjet printer, aka "all in one". In addition to print documents or photos, both of these printers can be enabled as the photocopying and scanning. Both also have used features high-end, that helps home users minimize the cost of printing photos.
Cartridge system Epson INKdividual planted in both printers. According to Husni, inkjet printers generally use a type of black ink and a set of ink colors. "With that system, if one color runs out, have to change everything," he said.
With the Epson INKdividual cartridge system, users can simply change the color that runs out, without having to replace one set of ink. "This system will obviously save cost," says Husni. As a result, the cost of printing photos ever so much more affordable.
Both of these printers have also been using the Epson Micro Piezo print head, printing technology with variable size ink droplets system or variable-sized droplets technology. This technology is claimed to be able to produce the maximum print resolution, i.e. 5,760 dpi 1,440 x, to very fine picture gradation, for both black and white documents, photographs (grayscale), as well as color photographs.
So, what are the differences in the two series of this printer? According to Husni, Epson Stylus TX111 printer is "all in one" for the beginner class. Therefore, it stray this product for home users, students, and SOHO. Even for beginners, Epson has increased the speed of this printer prints up to 20 per cent, i.e., 30 pages per minute (ppm) for documents with black ink, and the copy speed of at least 3 seconds for each page.
In addition to the purported current cheapest multifunction printer, Epson TX111 series complete with features that users can minimize the cost of usage. For example, users can use TX111 ink Epson DURABrite Ultra 91N type. This is the type of cartridge Epson INKdividual economical version.
"The price is cheaper than the standard cartridge," said Ronny Sasongko, who also served as Product Specialist Epson printer. If ink standard (type 73N) TX210 series used the price of Rp 100 thousand per color, type 91N consequences, Rp 50 thousand only.
TX210 series printer is "all in one" for the middle class. With the same target market, Epson provides print speeds that are more than TX111. Print speed TX210 32 ppm. Another advantage, the series comes memory card slots and LCD screen 1.5 inches, to make it easier for the user when selecting the photos to be printed. TX210 also offers ease of features, i.e. access keys for photocopying, photo printing, and scanning to PC/PDF or e-mail quickly.
OS Compatibility :Windows 10 - 32-bit / 64-bit ↔ Windows 8.1 - 32-bit / 64-bit ↔ Windows 8 - 32-bit / 64-bit ↔ Windows 7 - 32-bit / 64-bit ↔ Windows Vista - 32-bit / 64-bit ↔ Windows XP - 32-bit / 64-bit ↔ Mac OS X ↔ Linux
Epson TX111 Drivers Download
Printer Epson TX111 Driver for Microsoft Windows (32bit) ↔ Download Here
Printer Epson TX111 Driver for Microsoft Windows (64bit) ↔ Download Here
Scanner Epson TX111 Driver for All Microsoft Windows ↔ Download Here
Printer Epson TX111 Driver for Mac OS ↔ Download Here
Scanner Epson TX111 Driver for Mac OS ↔ Download Here
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Printer Epson TX111:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Printer Epson TX111 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.