Epson Workforce WF-100 uses ink cartridges, which last for only 300 black and two hundred colour pages. Gleam replaceable waste ink collector, which Epson can expect to last 'for around five to six sets of cartridges'. Possibly without factoring that in, high art print costs of 13.3 p for each page underline that while this is a great printer for the road, it's not a workhorse for the home. In supplement to, the 1.4 ins LCD provides straightforward wi-fi setup and in addition functioning. Effortlessly list professional-quality docs and images.
The Epson Workforce WF-100 attained 6.4 pages per minute (ppm) when printing black text and 2.2 ppm on complex colour visuals, but it seemed to be slower on power supply, text speed droped to 3.8 ppm. Print quality was great on plain document, but photos are not this printer's strength. Featuring with wireless connection in addition to Wi-Fi Direct, you'll be able to printing bills, agreements and much more through your ipad or apple iphone and for tablet or for smartphone or probably notebook.
Epson WorkForce WF-100, That driver supports intended for OS:Windows 8 (32, 64bit),Windows 8. 1 (32, 64bit),Windows 7 (32, 64bit),Windows Vista (32, 64bit),Macintosh,Mac Os Times,Linux.
Epson WF-100W Printer Driver
Driver File name: epson379118eu.exe, Released: 23 September 2014, Version: 2.4Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit, Windows 10 32-bit
Epson WF-100W Driver – Download (20.35MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 64-bit
Driver File name: epson379119eu.exe, Released: 23 September 2014, Version:2.4
Epson WF-100W x64 Driver – Download (23.83MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson WF-100W Mac Driver – Download (32.11MB)
User’s Guide: This Epson Workforce WF-100W Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson WF-100W Printer Software
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit-64-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit-64-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit-64-bit, Windows Server 2012, Windows 10 32-bit-64-bit
EpsonNet Config Software – Download (17.25MB)
Epson WF-100W Software updater – Download (5.91MB) or Download for Mac OS X (49.88MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson WorkForce WF-100:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson WorkForce WF-100 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.