How Resetter Epson SX400 and TX400
1. The first step of course epson SX400 and TX400 printer must be already installed drivers. To Download its driver in epson driver download
2. Download software resetter Epson SX400 TX400 and first. Software Resetter Epson named TX400 SX400, and you can download it here Click http://www.mediafire.com/file/zssqh6cxq59btdt/Epson_TX400.zip
3. Important!!! Turn off your Antivirus, because it detected resetter T13 modifications as viruses by antivirus.
4. run the program resetter Epson SX400 TX400 and with double click "URLoader.exe", do not directly at "URAdjProg.exe" because the program will not run if directly from "URAdjProg.exe"
5. If the program is not running, change the date to January 31, 2009
6. Then follow the picture below:
"Check: used to check maximum 7800 counter point, you can see it on the main pad counter. If more or close to 7800 points means the printer needs to be reset in the "
"Initialization: used to reset or turn off back counter printer"
6. When finished turn off the printer and then turn it on again. The printer will flame with green lights. Means Epson printer and TX400 SX400 which blink last is ready to use again.
Good luck ... ... ... ... Hopefully Useful ... ...
If successful, don't forget write comment ..... Let me know another reply ....