Actually this problem arises only because the printer tells us that the cartridge should be replaced with a new one, or should do a refill with a note must be reset prior to removing the ink indicator.
Low Ink Cartridge shows in the near future will be in the reset
The example above shows that there are exclamation marks just above the Ink Cartridge, meaning the sign reminds that the ink is already almost depleted (Low Ink), and we can still do the-print although in conditions like this, but do not want the about to in the near future the Cartridge will ask reset, Well! how??, please follow the following steps
- Flame-your printer
- The cartridge will move left and right as before, wait until the process is complete
- Up here you'll see the indicator flashing Blink on your printer.
- Search and then press the button with the symbol of the paper, or RESUME
- Press the button and hold it for 5 seconds. Normally the printer automatically Perform Head Cleaning wait until the process is complete.
- Congratulations Cartridge ready you use again.
I think it is pretty clear to it please you try!!