How To Service The Epson TX111,TX210,T60 Blinking
1. Blink on the drawing paperIf blinking on paper means paper can not enter or usually called paper jam. This damage usually caused rubber paper loading (whatever his name is) his already weak or something is Scotch paper path.
- If there is a manual playlist try Scotch with paper placed on the paper tray.
- If the rubber paper loading already weak replace with new or dial rubber half circle
2. Blink ink on the image,ink ask for reset. the first way to replace problematic appointed catrid, the second way to sign in to the driver, right click printer click properties click the printing preference click maintenance click ink catrid replacement. wait until the position could be removed/catrid taken. then take the catrid designated problematic or take all of them wait a few moments and then plug it back and forward commands provided on ink catrid replacement. easy to hope I've not error again
Read Also:How to Reset Epson T50, T60 100% Work
3. Blink on the drawing paper and inkAt first the movement of this normal normal printer only. but at the moment the scaner warmingup suddenly sound track track track track continues then blink pictures of paper and ink. This happens because the scaner is already weak and have been unable to read sensors so directly aja replace with a new one (price scaner probably around 300 thousands of if not wrong) or search for cannibals.
4. If the Requested reset printer software please read here