Installation and handling: The Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 can be installed easily and quickly. After connecting the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 via the integrated USB interface to the PC, the driver setup of the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 took under 5 minutes. After that the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 was ready for operation.
Print Speed: The Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 printed a 20-page Word document in about 56 seconds, reaching almost at its nominal speed of 23 pages per minute. The first page provides the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 in very fast 7 seconds. Also a 12-page PDF document with text, graphics and photos brought the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 in about 38 seconds and thus pretty fast on paper. Very good: The Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 does not need a warm-up time out of standby mode, but starts immediately with the print job.
Print quality: The Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 delivered an overall average print quality. Texts worked cleanly and did not show any toner points between the letters. Graphics, the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 quite fine-grained, photos on the other hand more coarse-grained.
Equipment: The Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 is a GDI printer that is controlled from the PC. The memory capacity of the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 is 8 MB. In addition to the USB interface, there are no other connections.
Consumption and noise level: the page price of the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 loves about 3.3 cents-that's fine. In standby mode, the consumption of the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 at very low 1.8 watts. However, the power switch on the front panel does not separate the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 completely from the mains. (consumption 0.6 watts). The noise level of the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 in operation is quieter with around 7 Sone than with other printers. Positive: After printing, the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 immediately enters standby mode and is practically no longer audible (0.1 Sone).
Conclusion: The black-and-white laser printer Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 is a workstation printer for medium volume printing. The printing speed of the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 is completely sufficient for this purpose. The noise level and the power consumption of the Canon I-Sensys LBP3250 are quite low.
Alternatives: If you are looking for a SW laser with a power supply, you should take a closer look at The Dell 3330dn. The Dell 3330DN black and white laser printer is characterized by a very good print quality and a high printing speed. This makes the Dell 3330DN-also thanks to its network interface-very suitable for small to medium-sized working groups in the company. The Dell 3330DN is also suitable for self-employed and the Home Office with high print volumes. Thanks to the integrated duplex Unit and the low page price, the operating costs of the Dell 3330DN are not particularly high.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
LBP3250 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]~~~>>> Download
LBP3250 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit] ~~~>>>Download
CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]~~~>>> Download
Canon CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit]~~~>>> Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 Driver Download ( Win,Mac OS,Linux)
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 User Guide~~~>>> Download
Printer Driver For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000 [32-bit]~~~>>> Download
Printer Driver For [Windows 7/Vista/XP [64-bit]~~~>>> Download
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12]~~~>>> Download
Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3250 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.