Designed for High Volume printing,Canon i-SENSYS LBP3300 comes with the standard 250-sheet paper and options increased to 500 sheets to meet the demand of your workload with consistent quality and speed.
21 ppm A4 monochromeCan print quickly and clearly, Black White &, presentation and document more in quality professional laser. With the super fast print 21 pages per minute on A4 paper, this printer delivers speed and quality in one.
Fast printing up to 9 secsGet quality results, thanks to Canon's exclusive On-Demand Technology Assignment, which move the heat immediately when turned on. Quick Warm Up time allows the printer to react quickly from standby mode, quickly deliver cost-saving addition to your pocket.
Capt 2.1 in processing PowerBy leveraging the power of Advanced Printing Technologies Canon (Capt) and Hi-SciA (High Compression Smart Architect), the printer is able to process image data faster than conventional printers. What Hi-ScoA does not compress the print data into a smaller size for a quick transfer from the computer to the printer with Capt. result is print speed tops without considering the increased memory printer.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3300 Specification
- Type Of Printer Laser Printer
- Method Of Printing On-Demand Fixing
- Maximum Resolution 2400 x 600 dpi equivalent (Automatic Image Refinement)
- Toner Catridges Toner Cartridge 308 (approx. 2.500 pages),Toner Cartridge 308 II, Optional (approx. 6.000 pages)
- Print Speed Mono 21ppm (A4/plain paper)
- Printing Language CAPT 2.1 (Canon Advanced Printing Technology)
- First Print Out Time (FPOT) Approx. 9 seconds or less (A4/outputting face-down)
- Warm-up time (when the printer is turned on) 0 second (152 seconds when the printer is turned on)
- Paper Capacity· Cassette feeder: 250 sheets x 1,· Paper Feeder (Optional): 250 sheets x 1,· Manual feeder: 1 sheet
- Paper Size A4, A5, B5, LTR, Executive, Envelope C5/COM10/DL, Monarch, B5, Index cards, Custom paper (Width 76.2-215.9 mm; Length: 127.0-355.6 mm)
- Type Of Paper Plain paper, Heavy Paper, Transparency, labels, Index cards, Envelope
- Duplex Printing Standard
- Memory 8 MB Standard (no additional memory required) + Hi-SCoA
- The Description Language PCL5e/6, or Ⅱ
- Interface USB: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Network: 10Base-T/100Base-TX Expansion: Slot x 1
- Power Consumption,· Printing: 120V approx. 446W,220V: approx. 436W,· Standby: approx. 4W 120V,220V: approx. 4W,· Maximum 120V: approx. 790W,220V: approx. 806W or less
- The Operating System· Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP· Linux
- Dimensions (W x D x H) x x 257.7 375.7 369.7 mm
- The weight of the Approx. 11kg (excluding cartridges)
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3300 Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
LBP3300 NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/2008 [32-bit] DownloadCAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] DownloadLBP3300 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6 Downloadi-SENSYS LBP3300 NetSpot Device Installer For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5 Downloadi-SENSYS LBP3300 CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] DownloadCanon i-SENSYS LBP3300 Laser User Guides DownloadFull Driver & Software Package DownloadLBP3300 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit] DownloadLBP3300 CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit] DownloadLBP3300 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008 [64-bit] DownloadLBP3300 Printer Driver For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me [32-bit] Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3300:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3300 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP3300.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.