Compact and save spaceCanon i-SENSYS LBP6020B This compact and affordable printer conveniently fits on the desktop and is ideal for personal use. Its design helps to save space; The paper tray cover is easily removed and the printer sizes are only 359 x 249 x 198 mm (W x g x in)
High performanceCanon i-SENSYS LBP6020B This laser printer allows you to receive up to 18 professional-quality prints per minute. Quick First-Print allows this printer to get out of standby quickly, and the first page takes only 7.8 seconds to print. This means that you won't have to break away from important cases for a long time to wait for printed documents.
Exceptional Laser Printing QualityHigh resolution (up to 2400 x 600 dots per inch) and the automatic Image adjustment feature allow you to get documents with clear text and high-detail graphics. The printer uses a magnetic spherical toner that is designed specifically to produce the best printing results over and over again.
Energy Saving and low noiseIn standby mode, this efficient printer consumes only 0.8 watts. The front panel has a power switch and it will be convenient to disable the printer to achieve even greater power savings. Thanks to the unique mechanism of the Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020B, it does not make noise in standby mode, but works extremely quietly it will not distract you from the focused work.
All in one cartridgeCanon i-SENSYS LBP6020B The "All in one" cartridge is recycled to eliminate many maintenance operations and ensures that the quality of the printing is always the same. Replacing this compact cartridge which includes the toner, drum, and cleaning machine into the original Canon cartridge for laser printing only takes a few seconds, and the printer then works like a new one.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020b Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Auto Shutdown Tool [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] Download
CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
Auto Shutdown Tool For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
[Mac] LBP6020/LBP6020B e-Manual Download
[Windows] LBP6020/LBP6020B e-Manual Download
LBP6020/6020B CAPT Printer Driver [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit]Download
LBP6020/6020B CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008 [32-bit] Download
Auto Shutdown Tool For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020b:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020b Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon i-SENSYS LBP6020b.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.