CANON LBP-7200CDN is a laser printer manufacturer CANON that is able to print the data either in black and white or colored with the quality. This printer has a print speed of 20ppm (paper per minute) for A4-sized paper, with print resolution 600 x 600 dpi and or can be maximized with a resolution of 9600 x 600 dpi. CANON LBP-7200CDN has the shape of a rectangle with dimensions (w x D x h) 409 x 490 x 331mm and weighs 22.0 Kg. For paper storage capacity, this printer has paper storage standards as much as 250 sheets of paper and 50 sheets of paper that can be placed in the multipurpose tray. If the printer has proved less storage space in the form of an extra the cassette with a capacity of 250 sheets of paper. So most of the printer holds paper as much as 550 sheets of paper.
Sometimes on some other printing machines, frequent obstructions in the print speed is not constant due to the size of the data that different magnitude. But it's not going to happen on this machine. With a Canon Advanced Printing Technology 3.0 and Hi-SciA (High Smart Compression Architecture) will all be printed with the same interfal, because the system is able to change the size of the data being smaller than it should be. You can also print it out in a a wide range of type of paper, A4 size paper ranging from, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, Envelope, 16 k (COM10, DL, C5 and B5) or with Custom Paper Sizes (Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6 mm).
It's a CANON LBP distinguish-7200CDN with the previous series, namely LBP Series-7200CD. With there standard built-in network you are able to print your data without using a USB cable. This printer can also be controlled with some software like NetSpot, NetSpot Console and Remote UI that allows you to perform remote control such as checking the status of a printer or monitor and delete your work. CANON LBP-7200CDN is able to work on the computer with the Windows 2000 computer systems, Server 2003, Server 2008, XP, Vista and Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later v..
Specifications CANON i-SENSYS LBP7200Cdn
- Method Of Printing Electrophoto Method
- On-Demand Fixing Method Fixing
- Language Printing Canon Advanced Printing Technology (CAPT 3.0)
- Maximum Resolution 600 dpi × 600 dpi (up to 9600 x 600 dpi with Automatic Image Refinement Technology)
- Toner Catridges
- Black (3400 pages)
- CMYK (2900 pages)
- Starter Black (1200 pages)
- CMY (1400 pages)
- Print Speed Mono: A4:20 pages per minute
- Colour: A4:20 pages per minute
- First Print Out Time (FPOT)
- Colour: approx. 15 seconds or less
- Mono: approx. 15 seconds or less
- Paper Size A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Statement, Foolscap, Envelope, 16 k (COM10, DL, C5 and B5)
- Custom Paper Sizes (Width 76.2 to 215.9 mm; Length 127.0 to 355.6 mm)
- Paper Input Standard Cassette: 250 sheets
- Multi-purpose Tray: 50 sheets
- Paper Feeder (Optional): 250 sheets
- Paper Output approx. 125 sheets
- Network Printing built-in Network
- Memory 16 MB
- Memory Technology Hi-SCoA (Smart Compression Architecture)
- Interface USB: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Network: 10Base-T/100 Base-Tx
- Noise Level Printing: 56dB (A) or less
- Standby: Background Noise Level
- Power consumption (220W-240W)
- Printing: 395W or less
- Standby: 20.5 W or less
- Sleep: 7.5 W
- The Operating System Windows 2000, Server 2003, Server 2008, XP, Vista,Mac OS X v 10.3.9 or later
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 409 x 490 x 331mm
- Weight approx. 22.0 kg
Canon I-Sensys LBP7200Cdn Operating System Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
LBP7200Cdn CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2003/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2/Server 2016 [64-bit] ~~~>>>Download
LBP7200Cdn CAPT Printer Driver For [Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit] ~~~>>>Download
NetSpot Device Installer For Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>>Download
CAPT Printer Driver For Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] ~~~>>>Download
Canon i-SENSYS LBP7200Cdn User Guide For [Windows XP/Vista/Me/2000] ~~~>>>Download
NetSpot Device Installer For [Windows 7/XP/Vista/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit] ~~~>>>Download
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] ~~~>>>Download
Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>>Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS LBP7200Cdn :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS LBP7200Cdn In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.