Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw features 4-in-1 capability-you can print, copy, scan and fax all from the same machine. The Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw is also equipped with a variety of mobile capabilities, convenient features and superior imaging technology. With mobility becomes an important part of the work force today that Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cwbring some solutions to the table. The MF8280Cw is compatible with the Canon Mobile Printing free application that allows users to print directly from their iPhone ® ® or iPad. Users can print various types of documents and have the ability to choose a different finishing options. In addition, Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw is compatible with Google Cloud Print ™, which enables you to print documents anywhere. The direct print feature provides the ability to plug in USB and print your document without the need of a PC.
Specification of Printer CANON MF 8280CW Colour Laser
- Printer Connection
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Device, 10/100 Base-T Ethernet, 802.11 b/g/n Wireless
- The number of prints/Printer 30.000 page/month
- Printer fax speed 33.6 Kbps (Super G3)
- Fax Memory 512 sheets
- Printer Memory 256 MB (Shared)
- Printer requirements system Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.5.8 & up, Linux (Print only)
- Dimensions 16.9 "H x 17" W x 19.1 "D
- Printer weight 52 lbs (w/o cartridge), 57.3 lbs. (w/cartridge)
Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 64-bit]→Download
Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan [Windows 32/64-bit]→Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32-bit]→Download
Scanner Driver & Utilities [MacOS Sierra / Mac]→Download
MF Printer Driver & Utilities [MacOS Sierra / Mac]→Download
Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw Printer Driver [MacOS Sierra / Mac]→Download
UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver [Linux]→Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon i-SENSYS MF8280Cw in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.