CANON LBP-6000 Compact and user-friendly, LBP6000 allows you to achieve high print quality monochrome up to 2400 x 600 dpi with Canon technology Refining Image automatically for text documents and brilliant pictures.
18ppm monochrome A4Speed and quality are yours with super fast laser printer prints of 18 pages per minute on A4 paper black crisp and clear & white. Use original Canon inks, specially formulated to further ensure a consistent time, reliable and high-quality prints to time.
CAPT 3.0 processing powerGet up to speed with the device's built-in Advanced Printing Technology Canon, 3.0, and High Smart Compression Architecture (Hi-SCoA), which combine to give the power of Your print jobs with the fastest processing. CAPT 3.0 utilizes the processing power of the PC to balance workload, while print jobs print Hi-SCoA compresses an unused managed size for fast data transfer from the computer to the printer.
Quick first print: 7.8 secs.Get quality results quickly without waiting time, thanks to the technology of Canon's exclusive On-Demand Fixing, which transfer heat directly when activated to eliminate warm-up time and save on electricity costs.
Specifications CANON LBP-6000
- Brand: Canon
- Duty Cycle: 5.000 pages/month
- FPÖ: 7.8 secs.
- Fax Memory:-
- Other features: 2400 x 600 dpi
- Function: Single Function
- Warranty: 1 year
- Ink Cartridge Support: 325
- Input Capacity: 150 sheets
- Memory: 8 MB
- Model: Laserjet
- Output Capacity: 100 sheets
- Print resolution: Up to 2400 x 600 dpi (with Automatic Image Refinement Technology)
- Usb: Yes
- Weight: 5 kg
Canon LBP-6000 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver For [Win 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2 [64-bit] Download
LBP6000/LBP6000B CAPT Printer Driver For [Win 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008 [32-bit] Download
CAPT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS: 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] Download
Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6 Download
CAPT Printer Driver for Linux [32-bit & 64-bit] Download
LBP6000 User Guide For [Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Server 2008/Linux] Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon LBP-6000 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CANON LBP-6000 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of CANON LBP-6000.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.