Canon imageCLASS MF5650/MF5630 Operating System CompatibilityWindows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Canon imageCLASS MF5650/MF5630 MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) [Windows 32bit] 3.00 19,847KB Download
[Windows 32bit] Tool Box 4911mf18 9,699KB Download
Tool Box for Windows 98/Me 4911mf04 8,647KB Download
[Windows 2000] Tool Box 4911mf12 6,204KB Download
Canon imageCLASS MF5600/MF5630/MF5650 Series Update Tool (Windows 2000/XP) 1.00 19,013KB Download
Canon imageCLASS MF5600/MF5630/MF5650 Series Printer Driver for Windows 98/Me 2.00 19,234KB Download
Canon imageCLASS MF5600/MF5630/MF5650 Series Update Tool (Windows 98/Me) 1.00 18,504KB Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon imageCLASS MF5650/MF5630:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon imageCLASS MF5650/MF5630 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.