Canon PIXMA G4300 Review-In the use of the Canon PIXMA G printers, the cartridges are replaced with the built-in capacity, which, if necessary, can be easily sprayed with ink and continue to print. Compact design, high performance: PIXMA G is the ideal option for working at home, studying, and small office.
The original pigment ink is specially designed for efficient and quality printing and significantly saves money in large volumes, both black and white, and color printing.
Small size, tight design, and stylish black will make it possible to fit the IFIs into any interior of the apartment or office. The distinguishing feature of this ruler is a front panel with transparent inserts that allows you to see the ink level. The pumping capacity is very simple, and the continuous ink system provides a cost-effective flow of up to 6000 pages of H/b text and 7000 pages in color. The IFIs are designed to print large volumes of documents. The device has fine print heads, which contain a huge amount of nozzle, which, when printed at great speed, pass ink drops when it hits the right place on the sheet. The result is clear black text or vivid color images.
All documents printed with the Canon PIXMA G4300 inkjet device have high clarity and beautiful color images.
The difference within the Canon PIXMA G is purely a feature: The simplest electric saw model only performs an H/b and a color print, and the following G2400 model is already fitted with a scanner and a copier function. The older G3400 model also supports wireless printing through the built-in WiFi module and can use the Pixmacloud Link and Google cloud Print cloud services.
The distinctive feature of IFIs Canon PIXMA G3400 is the ability to connect to mobile devices, that is, with smartphones or tablets running on IOS and Android operating systems. With the Cannon print application, you can print documents or photos in just a few seconds — the quality of the 10х15 photograph takes no more than a minute to print. And with the PIXMA cloud storage, you can print photos even directly from Facebook and Instagram. Color printing is pleasing with juicy, vivid paint with a maximum resolution of 4800 DPI and, most importantly, no fields. You can now easily supplement your printed photos with a family album without paying. Paper tray volume for small-100 sheets, with a multi-page printout, it will end in about 18 minutes. One page of printed text takes less than 10 seconds.
With a wireless print on the Canon PIXMA G3400, you can print a picture from a smartphone or tablet in less than a minute, and with cloud service, also from Facebook or Instagram.
The scanner in the PIXMA ruler is equipped with only the G2400 and G3400 models. The speed at which the page is scanned is approximately 20 seconds, including a color image, with optical resolution when scanning 600 x 1200 dots per inch. These models can also copy documents, and the so-called first "quick copy" will be ready in only 24 seconds, with maximum performance of approximately 2.5 copies per minute.
Canon has made sure that you're not bored: with the Creative Park service, you can create and print postcards, calendars, paper toys, and more — it's a great way to spend time with kids or save on small gifts.
Canon specialists have been able to create the demand and easy-to-manage device for creative and creative people. The Canon PIXMA G4300 is right for both home and small office because of its compact size and wireless access. Of course, there would be less noise and a larger tray, but the broad functionality is supported by the quality of each of these functions.
Canon PIXMA G4300 SPECIFICATIONSGENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Functions Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Resolution Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Mono Print Speed
- Approx. 8.8 ipm¹
- Colour Print Speed
- Approx. 5.0 ipm¹
- Photo Print Speed
- Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 60 seconds¹
- Borderless Printing Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Standard Ink Cartridges
- GI-490 (PGBK)
- GI-490 (C)
- GI-490 (M)
- GI-490 (Y)
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper)
- A4 colour documents printing¹
- Black: 6000 pages*
- Colour: 7000 pages*
- * Estimated supplemental yield
- Paper Types Plain Paper
- High Resolution Paper (HR-101N)
- Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201)
- Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101)
- Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201)
- Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501)
- Matte Photo Paper (MP-101)
- Maximum Paper Input
- Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper)
- Paper Sizes A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Paper Weight Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m²
- Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m²
- Scanner Type CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical)600 x 1200 dpi¹
- A4 Scan Speed
- Approx. approx. 19 sec¹
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output)
- Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit
- Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Maximum Document Size 216 x 297 mm
- Copy Speed sFCOT: Approx. 24 sec¹,sESAT: Approx. 2.5 ipm¹
- Multiple Copy21 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions
- Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy
- Copy Zoom Fit to page
- Interface Type - PC / Mac
- Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
- Interface Type - Other
- PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet)
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app
- Google Cloud Print
- Access Point Mode (Direct Connection from smart device)
- Supported Operating Systems,Windows 10,Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update),Windows 8Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1Windows Vista SP2Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
- Supported Mobile Systems,iOS,Android
- Windows RT
- Minimum System Requirements
- Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8
- Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5
- Display: 1024 x 768 XGA
- Software Included
- MP Driver including Scanning Utility
- My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print¹
- Quick Menu
- Easy-WebPrint EX (download)²
- Weight approx. 5.8 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm
- Acoustic Noise Levels
- approx. 46.0dB(A)¹
- Operating Temperature5-35°C
- Operating Humidity 10-90%RH (no dew condensation)
- Power Source AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Off: Approx. 0.3 W
- Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.7 W (scanning lamp off)
- Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 1.7 W (scanning lamp is off)
- Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes
- Copying: Approx. 14 W¹
Canon PIXMA G4300 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Macintosh / Mac OS X (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)
Operating System Version Size Download
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon PIXMA G4300.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Canon PIXMA G4300 series CUPS Printer Driver for macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8 188.8.131.52 14 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon PIXMA G4300 series XPS Printer Driver for Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit) 6.06 21 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon PIXMA G4300 series MP Drivers for Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 8.1 (32-bit)Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit) 1.00 70 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon PIXMA G4300 ICA Driver for macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8 4.3.4 2.4 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon PIXMA G4300 Quick Menu Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit) 2.7.1 9.1 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon PIXMA G4300 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit) 1.3.0 4.9 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon PIXMA G4300 Easy-WebPrint EX for Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit) 1.7.0 15 MB~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX for Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit) 4.7.0 58 MB~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden for Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 (32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit) 3.5.1 294 MB~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA G4300:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA G4300 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.