Canon SELPHY CP720 Review - This printer exists in two versions, CP720 (screen of 1.5 inches) and CP730 (2 inches). The accuracy and the speed of the screens do not deserve to be lingered, it is not extraordinary. Nevertheless, these printers are one of the few we would be happy to recommend in this format. Their major argument, invisible yet in their characteristics, is silence. They're coming out the pictures without noise! It's a real joy. Compared to the roar of the latest Sagem 270, it's a real treat.
Canon CP720 and CP730 by LesNumeriques
Another good point: the quality of its outings is one of the best. In our eyes only the Samsung SPP-2040 produces-of little-even more pleasing photos to the eye. We find fairly fair colors, with a small dominant of magenta anyway-this is often the case with Canon. Otherwise, the photos come out in about 1 minute 20 (even if Canon proclaims 59 seconds) and return to 29 cents per draw (with the paper kit + ink KP-108IP). Classic, so.
It's a little too bad that Canon didn't bother to locate his printer: The buttons stayed with English names. If you are bilingual, so much the better; If not, too bad, you will do with the "Mode", "Layout", "Date", "Disp", "Trim.", "Effect" and "Print/Stop" offered. For example, it's up to you to guess that "Trim" is used to crop a photo. The "Effect" button allows for its part to print a color photo in monochrome. The result is more pleasant than usual on this type of device, with this time a slight excess of blue in the photo.
Canon SELPHY CP720 Spec:
- Printer Type Compact photo printer - dye sublimation - color
- Technology dye sublimation
- Print Speed Up to 1 min/page - photo - 3.95 in x 5.83 in
- Up to 1.2 min/page - photo - 3.9 in x 7.9 in
- Up to 0.5 min/page - photo - 3.4 in x 2.13 in
- Built-in Devices preview screen
- Preview Screen Size 1.5"
- Connectivity Technology wired
- Interface USB
- Direct Printing Specifications Canon Direct Print, PictBridge
- Printer Features borderless printing
- Type compact photo printer
- Portable portable
- Max H-Document Size 3.95 m
- Max V-Document Size 7.87 in
- Media Type business cards, photo paper, photo stickers, postal card paper
- Media Sizes 0.7 in x 0.9 in, 2 in x 2.625 in, 2.1 in x 3.4 in, 3.95 in x 5.83 in
- Card / Label Sizes 0.68 in x 0.87 in, 2.0 in x 2.6 in, 2.13 in x 3.4 in, 3.6 in x 4.8 in, 3.94 in x 7.87 in, Hagaki Card (3.93 in x 5.83 in), US 4 x 6 Card (4 in x 6 in)
- Type power adapter
- Form Factor external
- Microsoft Certifications Compatible with Windows 7
- Preview Screen Size (metric) 3.8 cm
- Max Resolution Color 300 dpi
- Type card reader
- Supported Flash Memory Cards CompactFlash Card type II, Memory Stick PRO, SD Memory Card
- Max Media Size (Custom) 3.95 in x 7.87 in
- Media Type Photo paper, postal card paper, business cards, photo stickers
- Card / Label Sizes US 4 x 6 Card (4 in x 6 in), Hagaki Card (3.93 in x 5.83 in), 2.13 in x 3.4 in, 0.68 in x 0.87 in, 2.0 in x 2.6 in, 3.6 in x 4.8 in, 3.94 in x 7.87 in
- Media Sizes 3.95 in x 5.83 in, 2.1 in x 3.4 in, 0.7 in x 0.9 in, 2 in x 2.625 in
- OS Required Apple MacOS X 10.2 - 10.4.x, Microsoft Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Copier Type none
- Min Operating Temperature 41 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating 20 - 80%
DOCUMENT & MEDIA HANDLING
- Media Type Class other, photo paper
- Media Size Class Other
- Brand Canon
- Product Line Canon SELPHY
- Model CP720
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Compatibility Mac, PC
- Type printer
- Functions printer
- Printing Technology dye sublimation
- Printing Output Type color
- Connector Type 4 pin USB Type A
- Type USB, direct print port
- Total Qty 1
- Type none
- Type none
- Max Speed 0.5 min/page, 1 min/page, 1.2 min/page
- Media Size 3.4 in x 2.13 in, 3.9 in x 7.9 in, 3.95 in x 5.83 in
- Output Quality photo
- Type Canon Easy-PhotoPrint, Canon ImageBrowser, Canon PhotoStitch, Canon ZoomBrowser EX, Drivers & Utilities
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Width 7 in
- Depth 4.9 in
- Height 2.5 in
- Weight 2.05 lbs
- PC Connection USB
Canon SELPHY CP720 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux.
Canon SELPHY CP720 Printer Driver Download
Canon SELPHY CP720 Print Driver for Windows 7 64bit 4.0 1.24 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP720 Print Driver for Windows 7 32bit 4.0 1.16 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP720 Print Driver for Windows Vista 3.4 1.32 MB ~~~>>>Download
Canon SELPHY CP720 Print Driver for Windows Vista 64bit 1.2 1.39 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon SELPHY CP720 Print Driver for Windows 3.3.0 2.19 MB~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon SELPHY CP720:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon SELPHY CP720 In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon SELPHY CP720.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.