SELPHY CP910 offering Wi-Fi connectivity to facilitate users in printing photos directly from a camera, smartphone, tablet or laptop wirelessly without router needs help. Not only that, this tiny photo printer also supports Apple's AirPrint for printing photos directly from iOS-based devices such as the iPhone, iPad and iMac. Another new feature of this printer namely the availability of a selection of surface prints results to appear exclusive, i.e., the glossy, pattern 1 (doff) & pattern 2 (doff firmly). SELPHY CP910 also provides 43 pasfoto mold size selection according to your needs. Photo printers prolific 178 x 127 x 60, 5 mm is equipped with 2.7 "TFT monitor, to facilitate its users do the cropping of the photo.
- Method Dye-sublimation thermal transfer printing system
- Maximum Resolution 300 x 300 dpi
- Colours 3 colour inks with protective over coating,
- 256 levels per colour (24 bit colour depth)
- Postcard Size 148 x 100 mm - [KP-36IP, KP-72IN, KP-108IN]
- Credit Card Size 86 x 54 mm - [KC-36IP]¹
- Credit Card Size Stickers 86 x 54 mm - [KC-18IF]¹
- Square Stickers 52 x 52 mm - [KC-18IS]¹
- Mini Stickers 22.0 x 17.3 mm (x8 stickers on one sheet) - [KC-18IL]¹
- Ink Cartridge Included with media
- Image Longevity 100 Years Print¹
- Sheet Feeder Auto feed from paper cassette
- Postcard Size approx. 47 sec¹
- Credit Card Size approx. 27 sec¹
- Credit Card Size Stickers approx. 27 sec¹
- Mini Stickers approx. 27 sec¹
- Print Modes Easy print (Selection of individual images and number of copies for batch printing),All image print (Selection of all images and number of copies for batch printing),
- DPOF Image Print,ID Photo Print (Multi-size, Standard, Custom size),Cropping
- Print Settings Date, Red-eye correction, Print finish (Glossy, Semi-Gloss (Pattern 1/ Pattern 2)), Bordered, Borderless, Layout (1-up, 2-up, 4-up, 8-up, Index¹, Shuffle), Smooth Skin, My Colors (Off, Vivid, Neutral, Positive Film, Sepia, Black & White), Image optimize, Manual brightness adjustment, Power saving, Exif Print
- Direct Printing From a Camera PictBridge compliant (USB and Wireless LAN)
- Direct From a Memory Card Supported card types: SD, SDHC, SDXC
- USB Flash Memory¹
- Supported via Adapter²: miniSD, miniSDHC, microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
- Direct From a Camera Phone Compatitble with smartphones, tablets and portable devices via Wi-Fi (Direct or Infrastructure connection):
- iOS devices - using Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app & Apple AirPrint
- Android devices - using Canon Easy-PhotoPrint app
- Windows RT devices - using Canon-Easy-PhotoPrint app
- Print From a Computer Yes, requires standard USB cable or compatible Wi-Fi connection.
- Camera USB type A port on printer, Wi-Fi (PictBridge via WLAN - DPS over IP compatible)
- Computer USB mini-B port on printer, Wi-Fi (IEEE802.11 b/g)
- LCD Monitor 6.8 cm (2.7") Colour TFT viewer with multi-language user interface and tilt mechanism
- (Languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Thai, Hindi, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Japanese, Portuguese)
- PC USB connection: Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1
- Wi-Fi connection: Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 SP1
- Macintosh USB connection: Mac OS X 10.6.8 - 10.9
- Wi-Fi connection: Mac OS X 10.6.8 - 10.9
- Drivers Windows / Mac
- AC Power Supply Yes, supplied
- Battery Pack Yes, optional NB-CP2L (Approx. 36 Postcard size prints per full charge. Requires Charge Adapter CG-CP200)¹
- Power Consumption Approx. 4W (standby), approx. 60W (printing)
- Case CP Printer Carrying Case DCC-CP3
- CP Printer Carrying Case DCC-CP2
- Paper Cassette Postcard Size paper cassette [PCP-CP400]
- Card Size paper cassette [PCC-CP400]
- Dust Protection Cover DPC-CP100
- Power Supply & Battery Chargers AC Adapter CA-CP200B,
- Charge Adapter CG-CP200 (for Battery Pack NB-CP2L)
- Operating Environment 5 – 40 °C, 20 – 80% humidity
- Dimensions 178.0 x 127.0 x 60.5 mm (printer only without protrusions)
- Weight 810g (Excluding Ink Cartridge and Paper Cassette)
Canon SELPHY CP910 Operating System Compatibility:Windows7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
SELPHY CP Printer Driver for OS X Yosemite6.52.8 MB~~~>>>Download
SELPHY CP Printer Driver for OS X v10.9V6.3.02.5 MB~~~>>>Download
SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.86.2.04.4 MB~~~>>>Download
SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 (64 bit)V5.0.02.3 MB~~~>>>Download
SELPHY CP910 Printer Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 (32 bit)V5.0.02.3 MB~~~>>>Download
SELPHY CP910 - Printer User GuideCA.1.002.5 MB~~~>>>Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon SELPHY CP910:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon SELPHY CP910 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon SELPHY CP910.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.