Epson Artisan 1430, With good perfora, this printer can accept 100 sheets (plain paper) and 20 sheets Premium Photo Paper Glossy. Very nice with Ink Cartridge with 6 individual ink cartridges. To further facilitate the printing, the Epson Artisan 1430 is equipped with a Hi-Speed USB 2.0. In addition, there is also an easier connectivity with Wi-Fi Certified 802.11 (b / g / n).
Download Epson Artisan 1430 Driver Printer & Scanner:
Epson Artisan 1430 Printer Driver For Windows 10/8/Vista/XP (32-bit)
Epson Artisan 1430 Printer Driver For Windows 10/8/Vista/XP (64-bit)
Epson Artisan 1430 Printer and Scanner Driver For Windows 10/8/Vista/XP (32/64-bit)
Epson Artisan 1430 Printer Driver For Mac Os x 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
Epson Artisan 1430 Printer Driver For Mac Os x 10.9/10.10/10.11/Sierra
Epson Artisan 1430 Scanner¾Driver For Mac Os x 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
Epson Artisan 1430Scanner¾Driver For Mac Os x 10.9/10.10/10.11/Sierra
Epson Artisan 1430 Printer and Scanner¾Driver For Linux
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson Artisan 1430 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson Artisan 1430 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.