In Epson Expression Home XP-415 placed an LCD touchscreen technology measuring 6. 4 cm so that you can control and print with no trouble. These printers along with advanced features in which pamper you to print easily. Design with the XP-415 is bright with elegant type and dimensions with the product 390 by 300 x 145 mm and also weighs 4. 3 kg. Works with Google Cloud Printing and Apple AirPrint, the WiFi Direct feature lets you easily print from the mobile device without needing a network. The icing around the cake is which the XP415 from Epson employs separate Epson Claria Household cartridges for trustworthy and affordable making.
Epson Expression Home XP-415 SPEC:
- Printing Method Epson Micro Piezo™ print head
- Nozzle Configuration 180 Nozzles Black, 59 Nozzles per Color
- Minimum Droplet Size 3 pl, With Variable-Sized Droplet Technology
- Ink Technology Claria™ Home Ink
- Printing Resolution 5,760 x 1,440 DPI
- Application Home
- All-in-One Functions Print, Scan, Copy
- Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734 8.7 pages/min Monochrome, 4.5 pages/min Colour
- Printing Speed 15 pages/min Colour (plain paper 75 g/m²), 33 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²), 38 Seconds per 10 x 15 cm photo (Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper)
- Colours Magenta, Yellow, Cyan, Black
- Single-sided scan speed (A4 black) 600 DPI 7.2 msec/line; 300 DPI 2.4 msec/line
- Single-sided scan speed (A4 colour) 600 DPI 14.3 msec/line; 300 DPI 9.5 msec/line
- Scanning Resolution 1,200 DPI x 2,400 DPI (Horizontal x Vertical)
- Scanner type Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Number of paper trays 1
- Paper Formats A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter Legal, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9
- Duplex Manual
- Print Margin 0 mm top, 0 mm right, 0 mm bottom, 0 mm left (Wherever margin is defined. Otherwise 3mm top, left, right, bottom.)
- multifunction 100 Sheets Standard, 20 Photo Sheets
- Energy Use ENERGY STAR® qualified, 13 Watt (standalone copying, ISO/IEC 24712 pattern), 2.7 Watt (sleep mode)
- Supply Voltage AC 100 V - 240 V, 50 Hz - 60 Hz
- Product dimensions 390 x 300 x 145 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Product weight 4.3 kg
- Noise Level 5.2 B (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode - 39 dB (A) with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode
- Compatible Operating Systems Mac OS 10.5.8 or later, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows XP x64
- Included Software Epson Easy Photo Print, Epson Event Manager
- InterfacesWiFi, USB, Wi-Fi Direct,
- WLAN SecurityWEP 64 Bit, WEP 128 Bit, WPA PSK (TKIP), WPA PSK (AES)
- Mobile and Cloud printing services Epson Connect (iPrint, Email Print, Remote Print Driver, Scan-to-Cloud), Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print
- What's in the box Individual Ink Cartridges, Main unit, Power cable, Setup guide, Software (CD), Warranty document
- LCD screen Type: Colour, Smart-navigation touch-panel, Diagonal: 6.4 cm
- Memory Cards SDXC, SDHC, SD, MagicGate Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Duo, MicroSDXC*, Mini SDXC*, MicroSDHC*, MicroSD*, MiniSDHC*, MiniSD*, Memory Stick Micro M2* (* Adaptor required, not supplied in box)
- Warranty 12 months Carry-in
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Operating System Compatibility
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Mac OS X v10.5 / Linux
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Series Driver for Windows
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Printer Driver for Windows 10 (32bit) ~~~>>>Download Here
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Printer Driver for Windows 10 (64bit) ~~~>>>Download Here
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 (32bit) ~~~>>>Download Here
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Printer Driver for Windows 8.1 (64bit) ~~~>>>Download Here
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Printer Driver for Windows 8 (32bit) ~~~>>>Download Here
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Printer Driver for Windows 8 (64bit) ~~~>>>Download Here
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Printer Driver for Windows 7 (32bit) ~~~>>>Download Here
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Printer Driver for Windows 7 (64bit) ~~~>>>Download Here
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Printer Driver for Windows Vista (32bit) ~~~>>>Download Here
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Printer Driver for Windows Vista (64bit) ~~~>>>Download Here
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Printer Driver for Windows XP (64bit) ~~~>>>Download Here
Epson Expression Home XP-415 Scanner Driver for Windows (32bit or 64bit) ~~~>>>Download Here
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson Expression Home XP-415 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson Expression Home XP-415 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.