The Epson L120 uses genuine Epson ink and Epson's Small Piezo technology to provide consistent quality designs. An ISO print out speed 8. 5 ppm throughout black and some. 5 ppm throughout colour ensures you'll not be waiting around for print jobs. Epson-genuine ink bottles allow it to be easy to refill the ink tank because of their clear labelling in addition to drip-free nozzle. The particular Epson L120 has 40ml ink tanks, giving it an inferior, more compact design that easily matches into home workplaces or student master bedrooms. This printer features a 12 month (or 15, 000 page) warrantee, providing peace involving mind and help should you need it.
Download driver epson l120 freeOperating System(s): Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
Download driver epson l120 for windos (32 Bit) Download
Download driver epson l120 for windows (64 Bit) Download
Download driver epson l120 for windows Scanner Driver Download
Operating System(s): Mac OS X
Download driver epson l120 for mac Download
Download driver epson l120 for mac Scanner Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson L120 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson L120 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.